Almond has powerful antioxidant and moisturizing properties. There are numerous benefits with almond oil. It is commonly used as natural oil in the cosmetic world and every nut contains two essential fatty acids that help to create healthy supply skin. Almond is rich in vitamin E, omega – 3 fatty acids, protein, magnesium, calcium, and other protective plant chemicals. Amazing beauty benefits of almond oil for skin.
Sweet almond oil has pharmacies that health food stores and has cosmetic properties that are used for this versatile nut, for skin cleansing pastes to mascara. It works as a moisturizer to any part of your body. Here, you can see how to use almond oil for beauty care.
Benefits of almond oil for beauty
- Almonds are high in vitamin A and E that gives immense hydration to your skin as well as cleansing pores. It helps to cleanse pores that are directly means and very less chances of blackheads, blemishes, and whiteheads. They can promote the cell renewal process that helps in eliminating dead skin cells. The application of almond oil does not leave your skin feeling greasy.
- On regular usage of applying almond oil on the skin makes your skin fair and smooth. Add a few strands of saffron in the bottle of almond oil to enhance the efficiency of almond oil.
- Mix almond oil and coconut oil and apply it on your dark circles. It helps to diminish your dark circles.
- Apply almond oil daily to make your skin flawless and spot free. Mix 2 – 3 vitamin E capsules with almond oil to get the maximum benefits of applying almond oil on the face.
- Almond oil helps to cure wrinkles and dark circle. You just apply some almond oil on dark fade away dark circles and minimizes the crow’s feet wrinkles. The almond oil skin refining qualities and ability to restore the elasticity of skin helps to balance the moisture level of skin. It can pump up the skin cells, thereby minimizing the existing wrinkles.
- Massage your face with almond oil for about 15 minutes. Then apply sandalwood face mask on your face for about 30 minutes. This is the best home facial that can do at home. This homemade facial is best suitable under the age of 20.
- Apply some almond oil and lemon juice that is mixed together to make the skin fair and glowing.
Home remedies with almond oil
Homemade scrub to remove acne
Almond oil is an excellent carrier for salt and sugar. You can use it as the carrier oil for your facial scrub. They help to remove dirt and rough or dead skin cells from the face. It immediately moisturizes the scrubbed skin. Prepare a mixture of almond oil with sugar that can soften the lips. Apply this on your face for sensitive skin and acne problems. Wash your face using warm water.
Dark circle under eyes
Simply apply almond oil in the dark area before you are going to bed. Let it will help you while you are sleeping. You need to perform this treatment every day for several weeks. It helps to get rid of dark circles under eye, and reduce dark eyelids and crow’s feet.
Facial moisturizer to get soft skin
The most common benefit of almond oil for face that can be used as a daily moisturizer to gives soft skin. Almond oil creates a protective layer on the face. You just wet your hands with warm water and then massage the oil to all areas of your face. It helps the oil to penetrate more easily into the skin. Almond oil is a natural substance with no chemical ingredients.
Facial massage for glowing skin
Facial massage can ensure the oil that will stay long enough so that it can perform its functions well. Almond oil massage helps to reduce dark circles under eye, remove dead skin cells, improves the texture of your facial skin. It is better to apply before going to bed that reduces sunburn effects on the face, prevents aging, and gets rid of wrinkles.
Cleanser to get rid of dead skin
Apply almond oil directly to your face and leave it for several minutes. It cleanses and removes dirt as effectively as the facial scrub. The cleanser will open pores that will help to remove dead skin cells and dirt from the surface. Wash your face with normal water.
Almond oil as a lip balm
The almond oil is used to give soft, supple and luscious lips. This helps to treat chapped lips. This make your lips to look pinkish. Prepare a mixture of almond oil and honey. Mix them well and store them in an airtight container. Place them in refrigerator. Use this mixture as a lip balm to your lips.
Almond oil for strong and healthy nails
Almond oil gives strong nails. This gives healthy nails. Take a few drops of organic almond oil. Massage your nails and cuticles daily. Almond is rich in potassium and zinc which can enhance the nourishment naturally. This also leaves hydrated and strong nails that are less prone to breakage or peeling. This will add shine to your nails.
Almond oil to remove make up
Almond oil is light and greasy that is used to remove makeup. This works well on the skin to open pores and is more effectively to remove all the makeup and leaving the skin healthier and beautiful. Take a few drops of oil and directly massage the oil on your skin. This works for face lifting to ease out makeup. This is gentle to remove waterproof mascara with the help of almond oil. The best thing is that the almond oil is used for all skin types. This acts as an acne and pimples breakout with almond oil.
Almond oil for big eyelashes and flirty
The eye lashes are good and gives a nourished, strengthen and nurture big fuller eyelashes naturally. This is simple that take a few drops of almond oil and dip a cotton tip into the oil. Slowly apply it to your eyelashes and eyebrows as similar to applying of mascara. Repeat the process until the eyelashes are covered in almond oil. Apply this before going to bed during night. You can also apply it during the day time whenever you get time to relax.
Almond oil to remove sun tan easily
Almond oil is the best home remedy for all skin problems. This helps to reduce sun tan and also replenish with lots of moisture of the skin. This is due to sun exposure. Prepare a thick paste of almond oil, honey, lime juice and milk powder. Mix them well and apply this mixture on the affected area. Leave it for about 25 minutes. Rinse it off with water.