Nail care and clean is an essential task for every woman to get natural looking beautiful hands. The cuticle is the piece of skin or part of your skin. Cuticle comes forward as your nail grows and it seems to grow from underneath of the skin. Soft, clean, and moisturize hands will look beautiful. Never cut the skin because it can cause infection or irritation. Trimmed and cleaned, nails show good hygiene. Cuticles need moisturizing that will help you to keep them soft, supple and also hydrating the skin around your nails that will help to prevent hangnails.
The common causes of a dry cuticle are using nail polish, harsh cleaning chemicals, frequent hand washing, and lack of moisturizer. You should avoid cutting away of the protective cells surrounding the base of your nail. Nail care can help keep cuticles smooth and remove any leftover rough spots for healthier hands and nails. Healthy fingernails are smooth, without pits or grooves. They are in same color and free of spots or discoloration.
How to remove the cuticle
Nail care routines can keep the cuticle smooth and remove any leftover rough spots for healthier hands and nails. Soak your nails in warm water for 5 minutes. And apply a small amount of cuticle remover to the base of the nail bed. But make sure not to use a cuticle oil or cream.
Push back your cuticle using a cuticle pusher and gently remove the excess cuticle. You can also use the edge of a towel to gently push back cuticle. Massage the area of cuticle that helps to remove any dead skin cells by clinging to the nail. This will massage the cuticle to the edges of the nail without damaging the cells or ripping up the base of your nail.
Sweep a nail buffer over the base of your nails after you have pushed back the cuticle. This will remove any leftover dead cells and help expose softer, refreshed skin. Finally, wash your hands to remove all traces and a dead piece of skin.
Apply a moisturizer cream to your hands, nail and cuticle area to hydrate cells. This gives your hands a soft, healthy glow. You must take care with sanitized beauty tools to avoid infections. Moisturize your nails and cuticle daily with a rich hand cream. It can promote healthy hands and nails.
Tips for fingernail care
- You should keep your fingernails dry and clean. This helps to prevent bacteria from growing under your fingernails. Prolonged with water can split fingernails. Wear cotton-lined rubber gloves when washing dishes, cleaning or using harsh chemicals.
- Always file your nails in one direction.Going back and forth will weaken your nails. And weak nails will break more often.
- Use a sharp manicure scissors or clipper to practice good nail hygiene. Trim your nails straight across and then round the tips in a gentle curve.
- You can use a moisturizer when you use hand lotion. Rub the lotion into your fingernails and cuticles.
- Apply a protective layer that can strengthen nails.
- Trim hangnails off as soon as possible. This stops them from catching and pulling on your clothes. You won’t feel tempted to rip them off.
- Don’t bluff too often. Each time you use the really rough part some of your nail is removed. If you remove too much you could end up with thin nails that break easily.
- Avoid habits of biting fingernails or pick at your cuticles. This can damage the nail bed. Be careful even a minor cut alongside your fingernail can allow bacteria to enter and cause infection.
- You should limit your use of nail polish remover. When using nail polish remover, opt for an acetone-free formula. It will be good for your nails.
Tips to get beautiful and healthy nails
Keep your hands clean
You always keep your hands clean and make sure of your nails and the skin around them is dirt free. Remove all the traces of your last color with an acetone free remover. Remove dirt and exfoliate any dead skin without any harsh, drying chemicals or expensive scrubs.
Gentle cleanses your skin
Your nails are delicate and scrubbing them too roughly exposes you to infection. Using metal nail tools is under the nail or too much digging under the nail plate will cause it to separate from the skin. This leads to an irregular white arching nail tip.
Regular trimming of well shaped nails
Regular trims are important for your nails for a beautiful look to your hands. You should set a time to clip them every two weeks. You can even adjust them with more or less often to see how your nails respond to them.
Value your health over length
Long nails are beautiful and are used to struggle with snags or breakage. It is better and recommended to keep your nails short. So, at least to start out with, you need to take good care of them. A shorter style with a rounded edge tends to manage and looks neater. So, it is better to focus on building strength to your nails with proper diet. Each nail uniform in shape and can match its neighbors to add length.
Always have an emery board on hand
Keep you a nail file that is suggested to smooth away any rough edges that happen on the spot. This is the best way to get and works in one direction. So, grain your nail file in one direction for a smoother finish.
Avoid cutting cuticles
Cuticles are important and help to seal the area of the nail base. So removing cuticles or cutting them can break the seal protection of your nail. Cutting cuticles leave you a vulnerable to bacteria that is possible for infection. This is the best way to leave them cuticles alone. Thus, the more your nails will work for a dead set on messing with the,. Thus, gently push back your cuticles once a week with a wooden orange stick after getting out of the shower. Do massage with a cuticle cream or thick cream lotion for a well moisturized and healthy cuticles.
The best way to keep this skin soft and tight to the nail plate is with a high quality, jojoba wax ester based penetrating nail and cuticle oil. If you frequently stick to salons than make sure your nail technician proper sterilizes all tools used during your procedure to prevent the spread of infection. These are some tips and precautions you need to take for healthy looking nails.