Upper lip hair looks odd, even you are fair and beautiful. Women resort to so many ways to get rid of the hair on the upper lips. This grows quickly for some women. Hirsutism, which is a condition where women tend to get unwanted hair growth. It can be hormonal, and genetic or both. Whatever the reason, but it looks odd to have hair on the upper lip. You again have innumerable beauty treatments on the market to get rid of upper lip hair. However, there is no guaranty that, it will not arise any side effects. Some taught that the laser treatment for hair removal on the upper lip is the only permanent solution. This would need a few sittings. But, for some women it may not suit. Never fiddle with the original system created by nature. This reminds that an unfortunate thing has happened to a famous actress who has opted for Liposuction. It may be successful for many of the people, but you don’t know that it works better for you or not. A very bad thing is that she passed away the next day as she got liposuction done, which is very sad an unfortunate. Hence, you can choose the best sweet home remedies that our grannies used to do at home. Here are a few tips that you may use to remove the hair.
Home remedies for upper lip hair removal
Turmeric and milk on how to remove upper lip hair
Turmeric is a very good skin lightening property. Turmeric has anti-septic agent which gives clear skin. Milk softens the skin and can cleanse away dirt from the skin.
- Take turmeric and add a required amount of water into it. Mix them well. Apply the paste to the upper lip. Rub off when it is dry.
- Alternatively, prepare a mixture of milk and turmeric paste. Mix them well to form a thick paste. Apply this paste to the upper lip. Leave the pack until it gets dry. Rub it off your skin. Wash with normal water.
Natural basan or gram flour for hair removing on face
Gram flour is the best home made pack to get rid of hair on the upper lip. Gram flour acts a scrub which easily removes hair and lightens the dark skin.
- Take a little amount of turmeric and mix it with gram flour. Mix required amount of water to make a fine paste. Apply this paste to the upper lip. Rub it off once it is fully dry. Rinse it off with cold water.
Egg whites to soothe your skin
Egg white soothes your skin and works as a great agent to remove hair.
- Take an egg and break it in a bowl. Separate egg white and mix it with corn flour and sugar. Whisk till it becomes a fine mixture.
- Apply this mixture to the upper lip. Leave it until dry and peel it off after half an hour. Repeat this twice a week for best results.
Sugar wax for smooth skin
Sugar removes the dead skin and gives smooth skin. Mostly sugar is used as wax to remove the hair.
- Take sugar in a pan, heat it, add a little amount of lemon juice.
- Stir them well to make a thick syrup like content. Just like a sticky substance.
- Leave it until it gets cold. Now, apply the mixture to the upper lip. Place a dry and soft cloth over it. Rub the covered area in circular movements for a few minutes.
- Peel off from the bottom to top quickly.
Yogurt, gram flour, turmeric to get fair skin
The combination of yogurt, turmeric, and gram flour is the best way to remove hairs naturally. Try this pack to get fair skin too.
- Take some yogurt, gram flour and turmeric in equal proportions. Mix them well to form a thick paste.
- Apply this paste to the upper lip. Let it dry completely.
- Rub off once it gets dried and rinse it off with water.
Lemon, sugar and water for upper lip hair
Lemon has bleaching property, this in combination with sugar and water helps to remove hair on upper lips.
- Squeeze out lemon juice from 2 lemons. Into it add a little amount of water and sugar. Mix them well till it forms a thin paste.
- Apply this paste to the upper lip. Leave it for about 15 minutes.
- Let it dry and wash it off for better results.
Threading technique on hair over upper lip
Threading is an instant technique for small pores like eyebrow hair and upper lip hair. This is very easy and also takes very less time consuming tip.
- This technique can be done by the practiced person. Or else simply visit to the beauty parlor for threading technique. Twist two cotton thread strands together. Using them simply catch each upper lip hair in the thread. After catching the hair into the thread, then simply pull it out or thread out from the roots. It is easy and also is of low-cost. All you need is cotton thread.
Do not shave darkens skin
Shaving is the bad habit as it makes your skin dark and gives an embarrassing look to your face.
- So, try to avoid shaving with your facial hair. Even though, you go on with shaving, then the facial skin becomes rough and black. As your facial hair keeps on growing as it grows if, you go on shaving then your skin will damage. It is better and recommended to choose waxing or threading, which are good options for you to try other than the scrub tips.
Waxing is a good option to remove hair
Waxing doesn’t have any side-effect and is free to use without any doubt. In addition to that, waxing makes our skin soft and also eliminates dead skin and removes tan. So, if you use wax more, the hair growth becomes less. It is a bit small process when compared to the process of shaving. You can easily remove the targeted hair by using the waxing technique.
Sugar and chamomile tea to remove upper lip hair
Chamomile tea is very good for health. This helps in beauty care. Take a chamomile tea bag or its powder and then mix it with boiling water. Let it steep for some time and strain the solution. Take a half cup of tea and mix it with two cups of sugar. Stir until the sugar gets dissolved. Heat this mixture and let it boil. Let it cool down and then apply this mixture to your face. You should apply this to your face by using a Popsicle stick. Leave it for some time and then remove your hair by following waxing removal process. Rinse your face with water.
Potato juice acts as a bleaching agent
Potato acts as a natural bleaching agent that can remove facial hair. Take a potato and cut them into slices. Blend potato juice and apply it on your upper lip. This juice helps to remove upper lip hair naturally. If you like, then you can also use potato slices. Simply, rub potato slices on upper lip and leave it overnight. But, make sure to wash your face that before applying the potato slice. Repeat this process a week and will helps to remove, and less hair growth.
Lemon and honey solution for facial hair removal
Lemon and honey are the best natural home remedy to remove facial hair. Take a lemon and cut it into half. Squeeze lemon juice and add 40ml of honey into it. Mix them well and slowly apply them directly to your upper lip area where hair growth. This hair growth acts as a cotton swab. Leave it for two minutes. Rinse it off with water. Repeat this process for two weeks for best results.
Gram flour, turmeric, cream mask for hair removal
The best natural face mask that helps to remove upper lip hair. Prepare a mixture with gram flour, a pinch of turmeric, lemon and add some fresh cream into a small bowl. Mix them well to form a thick paste. Apply this paste on the skin. This helps to remove unwanted hair on face. You can leave this face mask until the pack becomes dry. Rinse it off with water. This face mask helps to moisturize your skin. This also helps to make yourself glow.
The home remedies are absolutely cost-effective and of zero side effects. This is until unless you are allergic to gram flour or turmeric. Some people might get rashes due to the usage of turmeric. But, no need to worry, you can easily subsides by using cold compress with ice cubes. My favorite is the besan (gram flour), try and figure out what suits best for your skin.