Nowadays Green tea is the most used beverage. It is made up of leaves from Camellia synthesis, which is the minimal oxidation during processing. Green tea became more popular and it spreads all around Asia. There are lots of benefits of green tea like losing weight and decreases cholesterol. So drinking a daily a cup of green tea gives you more benefits. You can see how to prepare the perfect cup of green tea for weight loss.
Let’s see some of the benefits of green tea
- Helps lose weight
- Helps from heart attacks
- Fights from cancers
- Protects from harmful ultraviolet rays
- Keeps Diabetes in control
- Prevent from neurological diseases
- Increases the immunity levels
- Improves in brain functioning
- It helps in fat burning and physical performance
- Green tea protects you from lot of infections and kills bacteria
Knowing the benefits of green tea and drinking daily a cup of tea gives you the best results. So lets see how making green tea.
Making green tea
- Green tea bags, leaves or pearls
- Hot water
- Lemon juice
Step 1: For 1 teaspoon of green tea leaves per one cup of water.
Step 2: Take an appropriate amount of green tea leaves and place them into a tea strainer.
Step 3: Take a pot with water and heat about 180 degree Celsius.
Step 4: Place a tea strainer which is filled into an empty cup.
Step 5: Pour the boiled water on the leaves. Let it be for 2-3 minutes.
Step 6: Leave the strainer and let the water cool down for a few moments.
Step 7: Add honey or Lemon juice for more taste and serve it.
- Don’t add any milk into the tea.
- Avoid sugar because it’s not good for health
- Adding 2-3 fresh mint leaves gives more minty flavor.
- You can use green tea bags also.
Simple method on how making green tea with the powder
Green tea powder is easily available in the market. Here, you can see easy and quick ways to make it using green tea powder.
Ingredients used to prepare green tea
- Green tea powder of 1 – ½ teaspoon
- 1 cup of water
- 1 teaspoon of sugar or honey
Step 1: Take a cup of water and use a stainless steel bowl or a glass bowl to heat it. Make sure or remember that that the green tea turns bitter when it is overheated. Make sure to keep a check the temperature. Check that the temperature is about 85 degree Celsius.
Step 2: As soon as water becomes to boil. Switch off the heat and check the boiling point. Let them cool down for a few seconds.
Step 3: Add green tea powder to that water. Let them soak for about 3 minutes. Leave for about 1 ½ minute and check the flavor is strong enough.
Step 4: While steeping the color should be changed to brown. Then, strain the tea powder by using a tea filter or a strainer.
Step 5: If you like, you can drink green tea as it is with any taste. If you don’t like, then you can add sugar or honey to the tea. Mix them well and pour it in a cup. If you like, you can add a pinch of cardamom powder to add taste.
Step 6: Add lemon juice to taste.
Note: Make sure not to add milk to this tea. Avoid adding sugar that is not good for health. If you like, add 2 – 3 fresh mint leaves that gives a minty flavor to the tea. Make sure that the water temperature should be slightly below boiling point that can reduce bitterness. Use green tea bags for quick cup of green tea.
How to get the best cup of green tea?
- The various green tea powders are available in the market. Try any of the different variants that are used to choose the best one.
- Choose best quality leaves or powder to get for best taste.
- You should not add powder to boiling water as it has usually done for our normal black tea.
- Add powder to water as and when they are hot, but not boiling. The water temperature should be 80 – 85 degree Celsius to make a good cup of tea.
- Add honey to tea as and when you drink 3 – 4 cups of green tea in a day. This helps to reduce the amount of sugar that you consume each day.