Every woman is beautiful in her own right. Let not beauty standards across the world determine your self image.
Instead of yearning for magical transformations, it is important to take care of your skin and hair, according to your body type.
Women and cosmetics go hand in hand. Every woman in this world cares about her looks. She searches for ways to enhance her beauty. Bold sky shares with your makeup tips that will make you look stunning.
We bring to you ten affordable beauty and hair care tips every woman should know.
The first thing that a lady needs to know is how and when to put up makeup. The best secret to wearing makeup is that it should look like you aren’t wearing any.
When you look good, you feel good. You need to know what makes you look good. Makeup is indeed a major self confidence boost and this should be one of the main reasons to wear makeup. Makeup can be entertaining, experimenting, variety and enhances your features.
- Use a foundation or moisturizer that will protect your skin from sun damage. One of the makeup tips is to use SPF (Sun Protection Factor) protection, which will save you from the UV rays of the sun. This is indeed important for skin protection.
- Wearing makeup need not be a tedious process for women. It will include foundation for the face, blush for your cheekbones, an eyeliner, mascara for your eyes and a touch of lip gloss. The fact that it is quick and easy is one of the reasons to wear makeup.
- You need to conduct a 24 hour patch test in the same shade and the proportion of mixture that will be used on your hair, if it’s your first time using a particular hair color product. Apply the patch test behind the ear or the inside fold of the elbow. Allow the mixture to remain on the test area for 24 hours to determine if you develop an allergic skin reaction to the product.
- Make your brunette locks go from flat to fabulous with one of the most popular sweet treats around, chocolate. Mix a teaspoon of unsweetened cocoa with a few dollops of shampoo in the palm of your hand. Wash your hair with this mixture and rinse off. The color of your hair will look richer and you’ll smell good too!
- Massage a quarter size dollop of coconut oil into your hair, before beginning your shampoo and conditioner routine. Leave the oil in for ten minutes before returning to your shampoo and conditioner routine. The oil will leave your hair feeling noticeably softer.
- Be careful about what sunscreen you apply to your face, if you have oily skin and are prone to acne. Instead of feeling greasy and moist like other brands, use an oil-free brand like Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry that is non-comdogenic and dries soft to the touch.
- You can put some sweet almond oil on a cotton ball and say goodbye to that long lasting lipstick. Long lasting lipsticks can be tough to remove. When you’re in a bind and don’t have any make-up remover handy.
- The mint will cool and relax your muscles, helping release the tension and relieve discomfort.
- The mint will cool and relax your muscles, helping release the tension and relieve discomfort. Fill a foot basin with cold mint tea and ice cubes. Soak your tired feet in this bath for a few minutes.