Multani mitti can be used to remove acne scars and pimples. If your skin tone lightens or you may find complexion where you flawless and light skinned. It helps to reduce acne, clear blemishes and controls oily skin.
Multani mitti suits to any type of skin and there will be no side effects by using this. It also helps to protect our skin from bacteria and improves blood circulation of your body. How to treat pimple and acne scars naturally at home. Homemade face packs to prevent acne scars and pimples with Multani mitti.
Causes of acne scars
- Using of inflamed lesion products, like papule, pustule or cyst.
- Some inflamed blemishes like follicle, pores and becomes engorged with excess oil, dead skin cells and bacteria.
- Due to a break in the follicle wall.
Tips to remove pimples and acne scars
Multani mitti and lemon juice
This pack stops excessive secretion of oil glands, helps pimples to get dried and gives refreshing glow to your skin. Take 2 tablespoons of Multani mitti, 1 teaspoon of rose water, 4-5 drops of lemon juice. Mix all the ingredients in a bowl. Make sure that there is no lump in the mixture. Prepare the pack may be neither too sticky nor too gooey. Apply this paste on existing acne and pimples. Leave it till it gets dry. Wash off with lukewarm water. It’s better not to use soap as soon as you wash your face when you apply Multani mitti face pack.
Multani mitti and carrot pulp
Carrot is rich in vitamin A, Multani mitti helps to remove acne and pimples. Take 2 tablespoons of Multani mitti and 1 cup of carrot pulp. Mix them well and prepare a smooth paste. Add rose water or lemon juice into it. Apply this to your face and leave it for about 10 minutes. Rinse it off with warm water. This is the best way to treat acne and pimple to get naturally glowing skin.
Multani mitti and neem face pack
This pack cures skin infections like acne, pimples, irritation etc. Take 2 tablespoon of Multani mitti, 1 teaspoon of neem powder, 1 teaspoon of rose water, 4-5 drops of lemon juice. Mix all the ingredients in a bowl. Apply this paste on your skin and leave it for about 30 minutes or till it gets dry. Rinse with lukewarm water. It also helps to reduce oily skin.
Multani mitti and beaten eggs
This face pack removes excess oil from your skin. Mix one beaten egg, one spoon of curd and one tablespoon of Multani mitti. Mix them well and make sure to avoid lumps to become a thick paste. Apply this paste on your face. Leave it for about 30 minutes and gently wash it off. It also reduces the chances of further occurring of pimples.
Multani mitti and sandalwood face pack
This pack helps to remove acne prone skin and blemish on your skin. Take 2 tablespoons of Multani mitti, 2 tablespoons of sandalwood powder, 1 tablespoon of besan and 1 tablespoon of rose water. Mix all the ingredients in a small bowl. Blend them together to make a thick paste. It gives you a fairer complexion.
Multani mitti, lemon, rose water, and sandalwood
This face pack helps to remove pimple on your face. Take 1 tablespoon of Multani mitti, 1 tablespoon of sandalwood powder, 1 tablespoon of rose water and 1 tablespoon of lemon juice. Mix all the ingredients in a bowl. Apply this paste on your face, avoid with eye contact. Leave it for about 30 minutes. Rinse it off with water. It diminishes fade scars and wrinkles.
Multani mitti and turmeric face pack
Multani mitti reduces the infections by the secretion of oil. Take 2 tablespoons of Multani mitti, 1 tablespoon of turmeric powder, 2 tablespoons of honey. Mix all the ingredients well in a small bowl. Prepare it into a fine paste. Apply this paste on your skin and leave it till it gets dry. Rinse with lukewarm water. Multani mitti reduces the infections by secretion of oil. Turmeric lightens up the skin and honey keeps the skin moisturized.
Multani mitti and oatmeal face pack
This pack removes acne and pimples. It absolutely gives flawless skin. Take 1 tablespoon of Multani mitti, 1 teaspoon of oatmeal powder, 1 tablespoon of sandalwood powder, 1 teaspoon of honey, half teaspoon of turmeric powder and 1 tablespoon of rose water. Mix all the ingredients in a bowl and make sure to avoid lumps in it. Apply this paste on your skin and leave it till it dry. Rinse with water.
Multani mitti and orange peel powder face pack to treat pimples and acne
The magnesium chloride in clay aids in reducing acne and blemishes. This gives a natural calming effect and reduces redness caused as flaming irritation. This face pack works well for oily, acne prone skin. Take 2 tablespoons of Multani mitti, 1 tablespoon of orange peel powder, water and 1 tablespoon of lemon juice. Mix them well and apply them on your face using a smooth face pack brush. Leave it until the face becomes pulling or tightening effect on your skin. Rinse it off with cold water and pat them dry.
Multani mitti for dark patches and pigmentation
Multani mitti are good for dark patches and prevents pigmentation. Take tablespoons of Multani mitt, mint leaves and required amount of yogurt. Mix them well and apply them to the affected areas. Leave it for about 20 minutes. Rinse it off with warm water. This helps to give a natural glowing skin. In combination with this, you can also add tomato that helps to remove pigmentation and blemishes. Grate half a tomato and add this pulp and juice to 1 tablespoon of Multani mitti. Mix them well. Apply this to your face. Let it dry for some time and rinse it off with warm water. This helps to lighten pigmentation and can achieve flawless tone to your skin. This results best depending upon regular usage.
How to prevent acne scars?
Acne scars can be reduced by reducing the inflammatory breakouts. This helps to control quickly and effectively. Thus, it means to consult a dermatologist to get your acne under control. You can pass up the temptation to pick or squeeze a pimple. This force debris deeper into the dermis and spreads an infection to other tissue. This can worsen inflammation. So, it is better to avoid picking at scabs. This wound prolongs the healing process and increases chances of scarring. Choose the best treatment for acne scars. This helps to minimize the scar appearance.
- Don’t expose too much to the sun as it causes darken and slow the healing process. So, it is better to stay out of the sun.
- Scars are mainly because of collagen. So, it is better don’t pick and squeeze that leads to injury of your skin.
- Vitamin E should be avoided on acne scars. This helps to apply Vitamin E to the scar the help it to heal faster. Apply the nutrient directly onto a scar that can hinder its healing. This effect on the skin developed a contact dermatitis.
Benefits of Multani mitti for acne scars and pimples
- Multani mitti for acne is safe and doesn’t cause any side effects.
- Multani mitti are a good absorbent. This dissolves into the skin to remove dirt, excess oil and impurities from the skin surface.
- Multani mitti is rich in magnesium chloride and helps to reduce acne and blemishes.
- It has a better calming effect on the skin. This helps to ease out and soothe sunburn that helps to relieve skin irritations.
- Multani mitti can use as a cleanser for the skin and can frees from dirt, oil and dead skin cells.
- Multani mitti face pack has a powerful anti-ageing property to reduce wrinkles and fine lines. This helps in firming effect on the skin.
- Multani mitti is rich in minerals and helps to heal acne scars, pimple marks and wound scars.
- Multani mitti help to get rid of blackheads and whiteheads that are natural for acne treatment.
- Multani mitti have a great skin lightening agent which helps to get a bleaching clay.
- Multani mitti is very good for oily skin and absorbs excess oil with the reduction and chances of new pimples.
- This also helps in treating enlarged pores.
- Multani mitti have a healing property that can reduce redness. This is a regular way to relieve the skin from acne scars and inflammation.
- It is cooling and desiccant. The paste can be directly applied on the pimples and acne. This helps to reduce inflammation, redness and swelling.