Curd is fermented from milk that is widely known for wonderful health. Curd is rich in several nutrients that benefits internal health and external beauty. Curd helps to get clean, bright, and healthy skin to stay beautiful naturally. Curd has pro-biotic and lactic acid properties. Curd gives the natural glow without exposing the skin to harmful chemicals. Follow these, natural homemade curd/yogurt face packs to get fairer skin.
Uses of curd for beauty care
Natural cleanser: Curd removes dust and dirt from the skin surface. It clarifies the skin that is free from impurities. It acts as a mild cleansing agent too.
Age spots: Curd reduces pre-mature signs of aging tend.
Sun tan: Curd has nature in removing skin tone and pigmentation of the skin.
Hydration: Naturally, this moisturizes the skin that is intensively hydrated the skin cells to make them look healthy and supple.
Top best homemade face packs with curd/yogurt
Curd and orange peel powder: This pack lightens the skin that is useful to solve pigmentation issues. Orange peel powder improves the skin complexion. Take 4 tablespoons of curd/yogurt, 2 tablespoons of orange peel powder. Mix them both to form a paste. Apply this paste on your face. Leave it till it dry. Then wash it off with normal water.
Raw sour curd face pack: This works to face cleansing as well as nourish. Take 1 – 2 tablespoons of fresh curd and massage it over your face that will remove dead cells. Cleanse the skin perfectly that reduces acne problems and makes your skin glow.
Curd and lemon face pack: Lemon acts as a bleaching agent on the skin. It also irritates skin with curd to give lighter skin tone. It removes sun tan. Curd has an acidic nature that the reason when it get mixed with lemon gives irritation on the skin. Take 4 tablespoons of curd, 1 tablespoon of honey, 1 tablespoon of lemon juice. Mix them well and apply it on your face. Let it dry for some time. Wash it off with water and you will notice smoother skin texture instantly. Repeated use improves the skin tone.
Curd and chamomile essential oil pack: Try to eliminate the ugly sunburns by soothing your face. Take few drops of chamomile essential oil and add it to 3 tablespoons of curd. Apply this pack on your skin. Massage gently and leave it for about 15 minutes. Then rinse it off with water.
Curd and gram flour face pack: Gram flour serves great for the skin as a mild scrubbing agent to remove the dead skin. Take 3 tablespoons of curd, 3 tablespoon of gram flour, powder, 1 tablespoon of honey. Mix all the ingredients in a bowl to form a thick paste. Apply this paste on your skin. Leave it for about 15 – 20 minutes. Then wash it off with normal water. It works better for dry skin that it moisturizes the skin.
Lemon, honey and yogurt face pack: Take a tablespoon of fresh yogurt, honey and lemon juice. Mix them well and apply the pack evenly on your face and neck. Leave it for about 15 minutes. Then wash it off with warm water.
Curd and fuller earth powder: Multani mitti is great for oily and combination skin type. Take 3 tablespoons of curd, 2 tablespoons of fuller earth’s powder, 1 teaspoon of lemon juice. Mix them well and apply it on your face. Lave till it’s dry that removes excess oil from the skin and peels off the dead cells from the skin.
Curd face pack for skin whitening: Take 1 teaspoon of curd; add 2 teaspoons of oatmeal powder. And add 1 teaspoon of gram flour and mix them to get desired consistency. Apply it on your face and massage gently in circular motions. Leave it for 15 minutes. Rinse it off with cool water.
Curd and olive oil face pack: Olive oil is gentle and used for fair skin. Curd lightens skin tone and removes blemish marks and fades acne marks too. Take 3 tablespoons of curd, 2 teaspoons of olive oil. Mix them well and apply it on your face. Leave it for 15 minutes, and then wash it off with water.
Natural homemade beauty tip with curd face pack for skin whitening
- Take a tomato and blend juice from it. Mix the juice with some fresh curd. Apply this mixture to your face and neck. Leave it until dry. Wash it off with water. This helps to clean the face and gives a natural glowing face.
- The turmeric and curd pack helps to give a natural glowing skin. Take some fresh 1 teaspoonful of curd or yogurt. Add it in a pinch of turmeric powder. Mix them well and apply it on your face and neck. Leave it for about 20 minutes. Rinse it off with water. Repeat it daily to get whitening skin.
Best curd face packs for dark spots on the face
- Curd acts as a dark spot removal when mixed with lemon juice. Mix some fresh curd with lemon juice in equal quantities. This gives a smear look to your face. Apply this mixture to your face and leave it for about 10 minute. Rinse it off with water. Repeat it for better results and also best suits for sensitive, dry, normal, oil, and combination skin.
- Take 1 teaspoon of sandalwood powder and mix required amount of curd into it. Mix them well to form a thick paste. Apply this paste to your face and leave it until it is dry. Rinse it off with normal water. Curd is best for oily skin and make your skin fair. This helps to get rid of dark spots faster.
Beauty tips of curd for oily skin
- Multani mitti in combination with curd is the best recipe for oily skin. Take 2 teaspoons of multani mitti with curd. Mix them well to form a smooth thick paste. Apply this paste on your face and neck. Leave it for about 20 minutes. Wash it off with tepid water. Pat your face dry. This face pack helps to control excessive oil and best for oily skin to feel fresh looking skin.
Curd and sugar face pack for glowing skin
Curd is the best for healthy glowing skin. This helps to get natural fresh looking skin quickly. Take 1 teaspoonful of curd and 1 teaspoon of sugar. Mix them well and apply this on your face. Leave it for about 15 minutes. Rub the skin in circular moments. This acts as a scrub and gives a smooth and glowing skin.
Curd beauty tips for dry skin
- Crud is the effective home tip for dry skin. Apply plain curd on the face. Leave it for 30 minutes. Rinse it off with water. This helps to keep your skin hydrated.
- Take some rose water and mix it with curd. Apply this on face and leave it for about 20 minutes. Repeat this process for better results. This helps to heal excessive dryness and patchiness
This curd has wonder benefits for both your health and beauty that include this in your daily diet and don’t forget to include it in your face packs too.