Christmas is huge festival celebrated all over the world by hundreds of millions of people. The nature of Christmas was officially acknowledged in the year 1870 when United States made it a federal holiday .Everyone are fascinated about this festival and follow the traditions during the festival time. Christmas festival has its own customs some are unique and some are universal. Christmas play a major in the particular season. Everyone likes to convey their wishes to near and dear by distributing the cakes, Christmas greeting cards, sweets. Some people prefer homemade sweets, cakes, cards that are very easy to prepare. Let us see few techniques to make Christmas cards at home.
- Take some different color charts. Cut into different sized circles.
- Take a white chart and paste the circle sized chart to the white chart.
- Paint the back ground with light color to height the circles that are pasted.
- Take one ribbon of any color at tie a Knott and paste it to the card.
- Card is ready with multi colors and easy to make at home.
- Take one light color chart. Cut the chart in book shape of medium size.
- Take another chart of dark color. Cut the chart in book shape of very small size
- Paste the small card on the center of big card.
- Take a ribbon and paste on the small card.
- Homemade Christmas card is ready.
- Take a light color chart and cut the chart in card size.
- Take green color chart and cut the chart like a Christmas tree. Paste on the red color card.
- Paint on the tree to resemble gifts, stars etc. right corner prepare bells with silver paper and paste them
- Card is ready in short period of time.