Hot and sour soup is famous in Asian culinary traditions. This is best reputed to be good for colds. The ingredients used in this soup are more beneficial and gives more good result for health. Drinking this soup who is suffering from cold results more benefit. Let’s see how to make hot and sour veg soup.
- Green capsicum = ½ medium
- Carrot, grated = ½ medium
- Finely chopped French beans = 4-6
- Chopped button mushrooms = 2
- Oil = 1 table spoon
- Finely chopped Small onions = 1
- Vegetable stock = 3 cups
- Dark soy sauce = 2tbsp
- Green chilli sauce = 2tbsp
- Crushed black peppercorns
- Corn flour (corn starch) = 2tbsp
- White vinegar = 1 tbsp.
- Chopped Garlic = 3-4
- Sugar = ½ tbsp.
- Chopped Spring onions = 1 stalk
- Chopped cabbage = ¼ small
How to make hot and sour veg soup
Step 1: Take a non-stick pan and heat the oil.
Step 2: Add onion, beans, mushrooms, cabbage, green capsicum and vegetable stock and cook.
Step 3: Mix the mixture by adding salt, dry sauce, green chilli sauce.
Step 4: Add crushed pepper corns and mix.
Step 5: Let the mixture boil for 10-15 min.
Step 6: Take a cornstarch in ½ cup water and mix till it comes smooth and add that to soup.
Step 7: Add ½ tbsp white vinegar and mix.
Step 8: Mix the mixture by adding garlic, sugar and remaining vinegar.
Step 9: Add spring onion greens and mix.
Step 10: Let it boil for 5 min and serve the soup by garnishing with coriander.
The making of hot and sour veg soup is easy and get ready to have it now. Enjoy.