Mexican corn soup, it is the best way of giving your family a healthy food. As mostly the children do not like some vegetables so you can serve them in this way. And also it taste different when we cook with our hands instead taking them from any restraints. Try to add some healthy soups into your meal and make your family stay healthy.
- Olive oil – 2tbspoons
- Onions, chopped – 2 medium size
- Garlic – 4 to 5 cloves
- Celery, chopped – 1tbspoon
- Carrot, chopped – 1 medium size
- Coriander/ cilantro powder – ½tbspoon
- Salt to taste
- Cumin powder – ½tspoon
- Vegetable stock – 3 cups
- Sweet corn – 7 tbspoons
- Pickled jalapeno, sliced – 1
- Roosted bell peppers, chopped – 1 medium size
Method of making
- Take a pan, add 2tb-spoons of olive oil turn on the stove and bring it to medium flame.
- Once the oil is heated add chopped onions, celery and garlic cloves mashed into the pan and mix it well.
- Take 1 medium size carrot chop it finely and add into the pan.
- Now add salt, coriander and cumin powder to it and mix well.
- After mixing add 3 cups of vegetable stock into the pan and cover it using the lid.
- Let it cook for 10mins.
- Then add the drained sweet corn and cover it again with the lid, let it be for more 10mins.
- Once it is cooked, shutdown the stove, remove the vegetable stock into the bowl.
- Now, blend all the vegetables cooked, add some vegetable stock if required and make it a fine paste.
- Take another pan add the vegetable stock from he bowl
- And the paste into the pan, stir well.
- Add 3tbspoons of sweet corn and bell peppers to it, let it cook for 10-15 min
- Now, your Mexican sweet corn soup is ready, take it into the serving bowl.
- Here it is ready to server.