Spinach salad is one of the best ways to provide your body a nutrient-dense food. It is a very good source of more than 20 different measurable nutrients, including calcium protein and dietary fibers. Spinach can be eaten raw in salads as it is a versatile food or it can be cooked or added as a soup.
It is loaded with flavonoids and it is a heart healthy food which protects the body from radicals. Spinach has it own specialties in make you healthy so, have a cup of spinach salad every day and make your self healthy.
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- ¾ cup of olive oil
- 1 pound leaf spinach, tough stems removed
- ¼ cup of red wine vinegar
- Pinch salt and pepper
- 8 ounces bacon
- 8 ounces mushrooms thinly sliced.
How to make
- Take a small bowl, add olive oil, vinegar, salt, pepper, garlic and whisk all together.
- In a medium skillet, cook the bacon over medium- high flame until it just crisp. Then remove and drain on the paper towels and when they are cool enough to handle crumble them. And keep them aside
- Now, wash the spinach leaves well and spin dry. Tear the leaves into small pieces.
- Take a medium salad bowl, add mushrooms and bacon and mix them well to combine. Add the 3-4 tbspoons of dressing over the salad and toss them.
- Sever immediately.
- Have the natural food and make your self’s healthy.