Obesity is a condition characterized by excessive deposition of fat in adipose tissues. Over years it has been a common problem all over the world. Ayurvedic home remedies provide you natural way to lose weight without spending a lot of money. The causes of obesity is often overeating, irregular eating habits and not following the rules of eating including improper mixing of food items in one meal.
Top best Ayurvedic medicines for weight loss
Garcinia cambogia Ayurvedic tip
The Garcinia cambogia is also known as Vrikshamla which is an ingredient in Ayurvedic medicines to reduce weight. This is rich in hydroxycitric acid that helps to inhibit fat accumulation. Garcinia cambogia can modulate the gene activities that are associated with fat synthesis. So, when you take with a high fat diet, Garcinia cambogia prevents the development of visceral fat tissues.
Best natural herb tips with Commiphora Mukul Resin
Commiphora Mukul resin is known as Guggul, which is a powerful fat burner ingredient. The correct lipid of this will treat lipid disorders and also treats obesity. This could lower the total cholesterol, low density lipoprotein, and triglycerides. The Guggul can have an elevated way to concentrate the high density of lipoprotein, which has a good cholesterol in the blood.
Ginger for weight loss
Ginger is famous as Zingiber officinale in Ayrvedic which helps to reduce weight. The ginger is rich in phytochemicals and can regulate the metabolism of cholesterol. It can control the oxidation of fatty acids. This inhibits fat that accumulates and can lower the cholesterol level in the blood.
Ayurvedic herb of Salacia Reticulata
Salacia reticulate is very popular for Ayurvedic herb to decrease weight. This can impair the growth and multiplication of adipose cells. Thus, it can suppress and accumulate the fats. This is especially effective in people that can suffer from insulin and has the resistance of diabetes. This is rich and excess of body fat that reduces sensitivity to the hormone insulin.
Nigella sativa to reduce weight loss
The Nigella sativa is known as Kalonji which is an Indian subcontinent. This helps in weight loss. The anti-obesity effect of Nigella sativa seed extract has been clinically demonstrated. This will improve the body mass index and also waist hip ratios.
Medical treatment with Cyperus Rotundus
The Indian medical system traditional, proven that the root tubers of Cyperus Rotundus. This is used for accelerating weight loss. Cyperus Rotundus enable fat burning by inducing thermogenesis.
Glycyrrhiza Glabra to reduce abdominal fat
Glycyrrhiza Glabra is known as Licorice which is an abdominal fat that can reduce the weight loss with the help of licorice. The flavonoids in licorice can inhibit oxidation of fatty acids. It can reduce triglyceride content that is present in liver and blood.
Home treatments for weight loss
Lemon and honey
Mix 4 tablespoons of lemon juice, 1 tablespoon of honey into a glass of hot water. Drink it every day on empty stomach.
Pepper, lemon and honey
Take 1 tablespoon of black pepper powder, 4 tablespoons of lemon juice and 1 tablespoon of honey into 1 glass of lukewarm water. Mix all ingredients and drink it daily at any time of the day.
You need to achieve above mentioned treatments along with the tips given below for weight loss.
- Do physical activities on daily basis.
- Take 1 bowl of cabbage as an alternative meal since it is found to be effective in lessening the body fat.
Home remedies for weight loss
- Drink lemon juice with warm water on empty stomach. For taste you can add black salt into lemon water.
- Eat salad of tomato and onion daily with meal. You can add salt and squeeze lemon extract on the salad for better results.
- Prepare a decoction of amla, bhibitaki and hartiki of equal amount. Drink it with a spoonful of natural honey to lose weight.
- Take reddish or Triphala Churna and mix in natural honey.
- Prepare vegetable dish of leaves of arand/ arandi (Ricinus Communis). Eat this dish daily to lose weight.
- Pineapple is also used in weight loss treatment. Use the daily pineapple juice or slice for good results.
- Some people recommend strawberry, apples and other water rich fruits.
- Prepare the powder of Bidang/biabidang (Emblia Ribes), Sonth (Dried ginger), upakhaar (Alkaloid), Jav (pulpy wheat) and amla. Use this powder with natural honey.
- Fruits and green vegetables are low calorie foods, so over weight persons should use these more frequently.
- Rice and potato which contain a lot of carbohydrates should be avoided. Among cereals, wheat is good.
- Vegetables like bitter gourd and bitter variety of drumstick are useful for losing weight.
- Fasting on honey and lime juice is highly beneficial in the treatment of obesity without the loss of energy and appetite. In this mode of treatment, one teaspoonful of fresh honey should be mixed with a juice of half a lime in a glass of lukewarm water. It can be taken several times in a day at regular intervals.
- Milk products like cheese, butter should be avoided because these are rich in fat. Meat and non-vegetarian foods should also be avoided.
- Exercise is an important part of any weight reduction plan. It helps to use up calories stored in the body as fat. Walking is the best exercise to begin with and may be followed by running, swimming or rowing.
- Garcinia cambogia is a popular ingredient in Ayurvedic medicines for weight loss. It contains hydroxycitric acid, which might help to inhibit fat accumulation.
- Commiphora wightii resin, commonly known as Guggul, is a powerful fat burner. It could correct lipid disorders and treat obesity. It could lower total cholesterol, low-density lipoprotein, or the bad cholesterol and triglycerides.
- Indian medicine system, the root tubers of Cyperus rotundus is used for accelerating weight loss. It enables fat burning by inducing thermogenesis.
Best diet recommended losing weight
Juice of half a lemon mixed in a glass of warm water with a teaspoon of honey.
Take wheat or Mung bean sprouts and a cup of skimmed milk.
Take salad of raw vegetables such as carrot, cabbage, cucumber, tomatoes and beet-root. Steamed or boiled vegetables, whole grain bread or whole wheat chapattis and a glass of buttermilk. Roasted cumin seeds, green coriander leaves, a little salt and some grated ginger mixed in the buttermilk.
Take Dry fruits, Coconut water, Lemon tea, Fresh vegetable soup.
Take a whole grain bread or chapattis, steamed vegetables, seasonal fruits except apple and banana.