A fresh face always gives a natural look. Natural makeup looks good when you want to go to work, school, and everyday outings. Women spend most of the time on their makeup. If you are dealing with flaky, dry, irritated skin which in turn gives bad appearance. You have a fair complexion, chances are it’s also looking pretty and ghostly right about now. Beauty products that available in the market are high in chemical. So take care while choosing a product the suits you and your skin complexion.
The key to taking your natural makeup to the next level is a gorgeous glow. The secret weapon is shimmer and highlighting. The liquid luminizer looks like a nail polish, and the brush gives great application control. Light up your face with a few light dabs on your brow bone and in the corners of your eyes to open up your peepers. Thus, with this your cheek bones glow.
Top best essential make tips for every girl
Moisturize the skin
- Start preparing your skin with oil free moisturizer. It will give a bit of slip so that your makeup goes on smoother.
- Apply a tinted moisturizer to even out your skin tone. For this you have to issue free skin. Use a liquid foundation with a dewy finish to cover it.
- Apply the moisturizer or foundation with the help of a sponge. It is in stippling motion. Make sure there are no visible lines at the edges with extra puffing. Real skin will never matte, so finish it by powdering area that gets oily throughout the day. Make more help while creating flawless-looking skin.
- Spritz your face with a facial mist to tone down any chalkiness, and to keep your skin looking dewy and fresh.
Camouflage for everygirl
- The natural makeup means using concealer on blemishes, around the nostrils and under the eyes.
- For foundation, skin in its natural state is not flat and matte, so when emulating a natural makeup look incorporate some of this inherent brightness.
- Choose the right color that you are in between shades, go with the dark on because of going lighter to almost always look chalky and artificial. Apply foundation onto areas where you have redness, uneven tones or discoloration and blemishes.
- Be sure to blend the edges and down onto your jawbones so you don’t look like you are wearing a mask
Color cheeks to try every girl
- The most natural, healthy glow that it is opting for a cream blush. Use your fingers to apply three dots of blush on the cheeks. Blend them towards the temples.
- A natural tan can be used to powder bronzer and brush it into a 3 shape along the sides of the face, hitting the forehead, under the cheekbones and under the jaw.
Natural makeup look for eyes
- Natural eyebrows never look penciled in. It is better to ditch your eyebrow pencil and use a powder that matches with your hair color. Apply with an angled brush and blend it with a clean mascara wand or a brow brush to soften the look.
- Skip eyeliner and really work the mascara wand into the roots of your lashes to make them appear fuller. Wear eyeliner that keeps the line thin and stick to softer colors (brown or gray). Try lining the inner rims of your eyes with a cake eyeliner. Lift up your eyelid gently and push the eyeliner into the rim of your lids with a flat brush.
- Apply one to two coats of mascara and run a lash comb through your lashes to get rid of clumps. Swiping your lashes gently with your fingers works just as well.
- Add a pair of thin, long fake lashes. The trick is that it uses the right glue and wait until the glue turns tacky before you apply.
Lips tips for every women
- Exfoliate your lips with an old toothbrush and Vaseline to get rid of nasty dead skin.
- If you forget lip liner. Use a tinted lip balm for a subtle pop of color and shine.
Prepare your skin with natural tips
The best and natural look of starts is great for skin care. Make sure to wash your face every night by using a makeup remover to scrub off with your war paint. Once you receive a clean face and moisturize them, you can make sure to choose a moisturizer made for your skin. This is a sensitive skin that can dry or to be oily. The foundation or concealed base is better to hold on to with a makeup primer. This can blot away excess oil, soothes skin and improves the foundation application.
Natural glow girl
The key is to take a natural makeup to the next level that is a gorgeous glow. The shimmer and highlighting glows is with liquid luminizer. This looks like a nail polish and even can brush gives great application control. The light up to your face is with a few light dabs on your brow bone. The corners of your eyes are open up to your peepers and along with your cheekbones to give a beautiful look
You can set the skin in right and forget it
The best part of your skin is with an oily or makeup prone to sliding off the middle of the day. This is best to set it with a light dusting of sheer powder. If you have dry skin, then it is better to skip it.
Check with your skin tone
The most important for every skin type is that to check with skin tone. The skin tone is great for tinted moisturizer or just cover up red spots and slight discoloration by lightly patting concealer on the spots. Apply a light, pea sized layer of foundation all over your face. Use your finger to apply pinky to lightest application.
Simply add a touch to color
The fine line is between eyebrow that line is an eyelash curler and a coat. Thus, the mascara is to step away from the eyeliner and shadow for this understated look. Add a pinch of color to your cheeks. Choose a cream or liquid blush for a natural and blended look.