People looking for help to search over the skin care or something that is very important. Here we will discuss on winter skin for men and women that will help you in maintaining the aroma of your skin.
Tips for winter skin care and beauty care
Time to additional dresses
It is better to wear gloves to protect from dry air. The moisture levels of the skin become weak with the decrease in temperature. This helps to protect you from cold. Wear a skin scarf around the face that is more crucial as the cold winds theft your hydration. It is better to wear a hat that makes you feel warm and protect your hair.
Improve blood circulation in winter
In the winter, the natural way to improve blood circulation is by drinking hot drinks. This helps to regulate and try to dry brushing. Thus, this helps for a long handled and natural bristle brush. Start brushing your feet and follow it in an upward direction. Gently apply strokes on sensitive areas such as circular motion on the stomach and abdomen. This is better to do brushing before taking a shower.
Bathing precautions for good skin
In winter, the skin becomes dry and is necessary to abandon the usage of soaps. Soaps take out the moisture and leads to itchy skin. Apply some moisturizing body wash or homemade bath powders. Use a natural besan to wash your skin as it can add moisture to the skin.
Better to moisturize winter skin
Apply some winter moisture to your skin. It is better to choose emollients such as jojoba, sweet almond oil that promotes the moisture. Thus, the outing of the skin is by locking the moisture that helps the coconut oil or Shea butter. Let us select the products that contain nicotinamide or B3 that helps to regulate epidermal lipogenesis and moisture of the skin as it is dull.
Change in food habits during winter
Make sure to add your diet with omega – 3 fatty acids, such as EPA and DHA. Add fat soluble vitamins A, D and E that play a vital role to get healthy skin. Drink up to 8 glasses of water to hydrate your body. This helps the body to be healthy. Drinking a sufficient amount of water helps to hydrate your skin and also results in natural glowing skin.
Skin care beauty tips for men and women
The change in weather affects your skin very much. Winter season always comes with cold winds, and that means the threat to your natural skin moisture, leaving your skin dry, pale and dull.
Especially in winter when the weather is cold and dry the moisture inside the skin decomposes very quickly and the skin is much more exposed to bacteria and germs. The skin becomes dull, dark and loses its original color. And for the purpose, now there are many ways to protect your skin, but we have enlisted some of the main tips for skin care in winter are as follows:
- Your skin is exposed to the outer environment which is harsh in winter whenever you go out of home and you should always use sunscreen which will protect your skin from sun rays because your skin is mostly sensitive in winter. Apply the natural moisturizer for maintaining toned skin.
- In winter don’t take too much shower in hot water because it affects the outer layer of the skin and damages it. Even if hot baths are preferable during the winter months, it affects the skin of both male and female. Since, it absorbs moisture from the skin and leaves the skin dry and clasped.
- Regularly wash your skin with good quality skin cleansing lotion which will keep your skin healthy, moisturized and also wear warm cloths. You must apply the petroleum jelly in your skin areas where crack can appear.
- Protect your skin from winter wind. You should try to cover a wide portion of your skin with a cloth or woolen cloth.
- Drinking water with a few drops of lemon keeps your skin healthy and also helps clean your liver and other organs.
- By taking proper diet like eating healthy vegetables, fruits and meat in balanced proportions will help your body resist bad bacteria and also drink minimum 12 glasses of water daily will help you to stay fit and will make your skin most lively and prominent.
Some people cannot bear the cold, dry and snowy weather of winter. People suffer from skin conditions like raw face, dryness, itchy skin etc. Especially cracks on the lips and foot are very much prominent and are mainly infected in winter. If you get sick in the winter, then the condition becomes worse, but luckily by using some of the tips and tricks you can save your beautiful skin. Thus, you have to choose the skin care products wisely during the winter months. There are many good products available in the market which can also help your skin. This is not only useful for ladies, but also men can use the same where they face the same problem. We have also enlisted some of the important products which are given as follows.
- Apply skin moisturizers on your face and also on other sensitive parts of your body. Using skin moisturizer made from oil works much better in winter.
- You must definitely apply lip care balms in order to protect your lips from the harsh weather condition. Use lip balm whenever you move outdoors because lip balm will not let your lips dry and will make it moisturized all day long.
- Sunscreen will protect your skin, especially from sunlight and ultra violet rays because in winter the skin becomes more sensitive and becomes more exposed to these threats.
- Keep yourself warm and make sure the atmosphere around you is also suitable for your good time. Keep in mind that the air around is not the driest, as it only helps in making your skin dry.
You can use all these skin care products, but another thing is also important that these products should be good in terms of quality and effectiveness. The myth that there are different skin products for men and women is a total fraud. So here it is the truth is that the products are only classified on the basis of your skin type. Choose your skin product wisely by checking the ingredients and the skin type to which it is suitable for. Before buying any chemical product you should always know the type of your skin and also what type of chemical your skin is allergic too.