Baldness is loss of hair. Once this issue begins, you will notice lots of hair fall. This tendency is mostly seen in men. It is caused due to the congestion of hair follicles. One of the primary reasons is heredity. Hair loss is common, but baldness can be identified when you see patches on the scalp. Alternatively, you can see other symptoms such as weight loss, full body hair loss, dents or patches on the nails. Home remedies can reduce the hair loss up to some extent. Let us see some remedies.
Home remedies for hair loss in men
Easiest process of castor oil usage
Massage your head with castor oil. It smells very pungent. You may have to wash off the next day if you feel that others can also smell the pungent smell.
Aloe vera quick remedy hair loss
Aloe Vera is an herbal plant and has lots of medicinal value. It is not only good for hair, It has enzymes that have an impact on the hair growth.
- Apply aloe vera juice or the gel on the scalp. Keep it for about a half hour before rinsing it off with cold water.
- Drink aloe vera juice (1 tablespoon) daily on an empty stomach for a better hair growth.
Onion juice for hair growth in men
Onion juice is an effective tip. Below is the procedure.
- Slice one onion and take out juice from it.
- Apply it to the scalp and leave it for 30 minutes, rinse off with water properly and later wash it with shampoo.
- Take the little onion juice and 2 tablespoons of aloe Vera and prepare a mixture, apply this to the scalp and leave it for an hour. Wash it properly first before washing with shampoo.
Amla used for natural growth
Vitamin C in amla enriches the hair growth. Eat amla for the benefit. Here is how to apply the pulp on the scalp.
- Add lemon juice to amla pulp, you can either crush amla or boil it and peel the pulp.
- Massage your scalp and leave it for an hour.
- Wash your hair thoroughly with water first and later uses a mild shampoo.
How to prevent hair loss in men with yogurt
Yogurt is a simple home remedy to get back hair. Apply yogurt and leave it for about 20 minutes. First wash it with cold water and later wash your hair and scalp with shampoo, always wash your hair with water thoroughly after shampooing.
Honey to treat baldness
Honey is an age old remedy or hair related problems.
- Mix honey with cinnamon powder
- Heat the olive oil, mix it with the above ingredients while it is warm.
- Apply this mixture on the patches or affected area.
- You need to leave it for less than half hour before washing it off.
Head massage for hair regrowth
- Give a head massage with a spoonful of honey in onion juice.
- Mix honey with egg yolk for a better hair growth. Use this mixture on the scalp and wash it off after half hour.
- Mix honey with lemon juice and apply it to the scalp.
Camphor powder and oil used for baldness
The camphor is a great antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial and anti-fungal property. It has a natural relaxant relieves you of stress and nervous tension. This helps you to calm down. Camphor oil stimulates additional blood flow to scalp when you massage it, that helps to reach the hair follicles. This makes your hair healthy and shiny. This assists in re-growth of hair. You can add a few drops of camphor oil. Apply it regularly to your hair or hair care lotion. Use this oil for head massage. This helps to grow new hair on your scalp in a few weeks.
- Mix camphor powder in curd. Apply it to the scalp and wash it off with cold water after an hour.
- Add camphor powder to the coconut oil. Massage your head before sleep.
Vinegar for hair growth
Vinegar helps in increase of beneficial nutrients. This includes potassium and other enzymes. This helps to promote hair growth and prevents dandruff. Dandruff helps to clog the hair follicles and the skin pores. This helps in hair growth that is impossible. This can eliminate the dandruff problem. Vinegar allows beginning new hair growth again.
Coconut milk for baldness
Coconut milk is rich in nutrients and Vitamins. This helps in hair growth. Keep your hair and follicles healthy. This helps to keep the hair and grow new hair. Coconut oil and milk can both implement on the skin of the scalp. This can be consumed in the form of food and drink. This helps in benefiting of hair growth and can cover baldness.
Try coriander leaves to control hair fall
- Prepare a smooth paste out of the fresh coriander leaves and apply it to the scalp. Wash off after an hour.
- Add this paste to lemon water, massage the scalp and wash after an hour.
Spinach juice to prevent hair loss
Lettuce and spinach are the best that helps to prevent hair loss. Prepare a smooth paste of lettuce and spinach in a blender. Extract the juice from these two mixtures and apply it on the bald area. Leave it for some time and wash it off. Repeat the process for four times a week for best results. This gives a better result. Drink this juice, half a liter of this juice every day.
- Spinach juice can be made by simply grinding it in the mix, add water while grinding. Strain it, and take the juice.
Hibiscus natural herbal home remedy
The hibiscus is a traditional medicine for hair loss. The tea made with dried hibiscus petals makes a concoction to apply them all over your scalp. Prepare a mixture with coconut oil, curry leaves, hibiscus flowers and amla. Boil the mixture and let it cool down for some time. Strain the oil and massage it on your scalp. Let the hair stay with this oil for about 30 minutes. Rinse it off with water and then by using a mild shampoo. Repeat it daily for best results.
Alternatively, take the hibiscus flowers, boil it in water. Strain the solution, add lemon juice and apply it on the areas where there are patches. This is a little reversed practice, you need to do this after shampooing your hair.
Banana to treat hair loss in men
Banana is rich in many Vitamin B6, it has potassium, magnesium, copper and Vitamin C. It is good for skin issues and also dry hair.
Make banana shake, add milk and honey and drink it.
Mask of banana and avocado mixture is good too.
Crush banana, add honey and buttermilk, blend well, add olive oil and mashed avocado. Blend all the contents and apply to the hair and scalp. Rinse thoroughly with warm water.
Egg mask for bald head in men
Egg mask is the best for healthy hair. The egg has the property that helps to grow your hair thick, silky, and soft due to high content of protein. This helps to keep your hair strong. Take an egg and break it. Apply it on your hair and let it sit for a few minutes. Wash your hair with water and then uses a mild shampoo. The protein content in egg helps to keep your hair healthier and increases hair volume to cover baldness in men.
Lemon juice for baldness
Lemon is the best source for hair and dandruff problems. Lemon helps to recover several problems of hair such as hair fall, cradle cap, and dry hair. A lemon juice is used with other oils to fight against baldness. Take one teaspoon of freshly squeezed lemon juice and mix it with two tablespoons of olive oil. Mix them well and apply it on head that helps to promote hair growth.
Lemon juice can be used in another way by mixing it in aloe vera gel which is good for hair growth. Extract aloe vera gel and lemon juice in the ratio of 3:1. Mix them well and apply it on your head. Leave it for about 15 minutes. Wash your hair with water and they shampoo your hair by using a mild shampoo.
Fenugreek seeds paste for hair growth
Fenugreek is best for baldness treatment. You can use any one of these methods of baldness. Take 1 – 2 tablespoons of fenugreek seeds and grind them into fine paste. Apply this paste on your bald patch and leave it for an hour. Rinse it off with water. Repeat this process 2 – 3times a week gives you the best results.
Alternatively, take 1 teaspoon of fenugreek seeds and required amount of coconut oil for your hair. Heat the coconut oil and add fenugreek seeds in it. Let them fry for a couple of minutes. Switch off the flame and let it cool for some time. Strain the oil and gently massage your scalp and hair in circular motion. This helps to reach oil for hair roots. Leave it for 30 minutes and then wash off your hair with mild shampoo. Repeat it 2 – 3 times a week for better growth of healthy hair.
These are the widely used home remedies. I am a banana eater and like peppermint chutney. Figure out what is best for you.