If you want to clear skin that it is little parasites which is called as blackheads. It comes in between our dreams. Blackheads are tiny pimples without skin on them. No skin will be in contact with air that moisture and then oxidize and turn unto black-brown color particles. That is called as blackheads. In order to clean blackheads they are soft enough and get eliminated by scrubbing while some are so harsh. They are prone to blackhead that they want something that is quick and painless. Clean your blackheads that make your look odd.
The mint present in the toothpaste is a natural active ingredient that will open your pores. It kills bacteria that also deep cleans pores and plucks out blackheads. Salt is a natural disinfectant and it also helps defoliate your skin. This never dissolves in toothpaste which is the best combination.
Here is an easy solution for blackheads in kicking off the face of us. It is quite toothpaste that is mint and salt. You can see how to clear blackheads with toothpaste naturally.
Ingredients to be needed to remove blackheads
- Mint toothpaste
- Small bowl to mix
- Ice cubes
Squish our about 2 tablespoon of toothpaste in a mixing bowl. Take 1 tablespoon of salt in the toothpaste and mix salt into it. Mix both of them well. Apply this paste on your nose. Leave it for about 5 minutes. Massage it in circular motion. Then wash it off with water on the nose. After cleaning, rub ice cubes on the nose. It will be useful to close the pores. Dry and dab with a cotton cloth and clean your nose. If you don’t have ice cubes you can use cold spoon instead of that.
Precautions you need to take
- Nose might appear red in color. But the redness will fade away after some time.
- Dry skin must be moisturized the skin after the procedure completes.
- Massage gently which is the important step you need to follow.
- Any mint based toothpaste has both gel and white ones that work fine. Do not use toothpaste that is like dabur lal or meshwak.
It is guaranteed nose that will feel soft, because the mint toothpaste that helps soothe the skin and it also removes blackheads. While the salt works for exfoliating, smoothing the skin.
Home remedies for blackheads with toothpaste
Toothpaste dab method: You need to get a small amount of toothpaste and apply it on the affected area. Let it stay for about 20 minutes. Then rinse it off with water.
Toothpaste and marzipan mask: Prepare a paste with toothpaste, bi-carb soda and marzipan. Mix them well to form a thick paste. Apply this paste on face and leave it overnight. In the morning, rinse it with water. Repeat if once in a month.
Toothpaste mask: Apply toothpaste on nose and leave it for about 5 minutes. Grab a neat cloth and put it in warm water. Then squeeze the water out. Use this warm wash cloth to take out the toothpaste from the nose.
Toothpaste and olive oil mix: You need to get a wash cloth and wet with olive oil. Add a small amount of toothpaste on the same cloth. Rub it gently on a clean face and leave it for about 5 minutes. Rinse it off with warm water.
Toothpaste and salt scrub pack: Take 2 tablespoons of toothpaste in a bowl. Add a 2 tablespoon of salt and mix them together. Add required amount of water until the mixture is formed like a scrub. Apply this scrub on a clean face. Let it dry for 5 minutes. Dab some water on face and massage in circular motion. Rinse them with water. Rub your nose with ice cube, cool cloth, or spoon to close the pores on your nose.
Toothpaste through task: Apply a small amount of toothpaste on the affected area with blackheads. Get an unused toothbrush, gently scrub the area for 5 minutes. Leave the mixture on the face overnight. Rinse them with warm water and apply the moisturizer. Apply pressure using your fingers on the area around the blackheads. Let it dry using an extractor tool.
Toothpaste and almond mix: Wash your face with warm water. Get a neat cloth and saturate it with almond oil. Add a small amount of toothpaste on the same cloth. Rub them gently on face and massage in circular motion. Leave it for about 5 minutes and rinse it off with warm water.
Mint toothpaste for blackheads: Mint toothpaste helps to clear blackheads. This open up clogged pores and kills bacteria. Take some toothpaste and apply it on your nose. Let the dry for 5 minutes. Apply a few drops of water and massage it in circular motion for a few minutes. Rinse the water and rub an ice cube over the area. Repeat it every day to clean blackheads.
Precautions to apply toothpaste to remove blackheads
- Use toothpaste that helps to get rid of blackheads, which is an expensive way to clear the skin. This makes your skin dry and causes exfoliation that are infused due to chemicals. Apply some moisturizer after washing off the mixture.
- The affected area might appear as red, normally when you use the toothpaste scrub, but it will fade away. Apply moisturizer after washing the toothpaste scrub.
- Gently massage on the skin and do not run forcefully on the skin.
- You can use some peppermint toothpastes, if you have irritated pimples.
- It is very important that the rule is that the larger the space you want to cover with toothpaste mixture, then it would be better the less time you should keep it on your face. This is possible only when you use a thin layer of mask and leave it for about 10 minutes.
- Rinse the toothpaste mask carefully from your face and make sure that there is no residue left over on the skin.
- The toothpaste mask and scrub is the best way to treat black heads which is used for every other week.
- Before applying toothpaste, wash your face with warm water and after with cold water. Warm water open up pores and cold water close the pores of the skin.
- Before applying toothpaste, make sure to wash your hands and avoid irritation, infection which is worse to put more pressure around the skin of the affected area.
- Leave the toothpaste mixture on your face for lesser time if you have sensitive skin and immediately apply ice or compression to cool down the skin.
- Toothbrush is used to scrub the skin. Sterilize with boiling water to avoid unwanted infection and irritation. This is the effective way to get rid of blackheads and helps to reduce the swelling of acne.