Foot care is very important for women who are working in water, because their foot gets cracked. Beautiful foot is necessary for everyone and there are many homemade remedies to get rid of cracked heels. Epsom salt gives relaxing to your body as well as your foot. It is rich in magnesium. It takes a bath that can pretty much get the same benefits by doing an Epsom salt. Soak your feet in water that mixes with Epsom salt.
Epsom salt for foot soak
Take a large container that is big enough to soak your feet in. Add ¼ cup of Epsom salts and warm water in that bowl. Mix them well until the salt completely dissolved in water. If you want additional benefits you can also add essential oils like a drop or two of lavender. Lavender gives a soothing and calming effect. It works more at bedtime and makes them to sleep easier. Or add ginger or cayenne to help boost the detoxifying benefits. Or add a few tablespoons of baking soda that can also be added to help with detoxification. It also softens your skin.
Step you need to follow while you are soaking your feet
- Add some Epsom salt to your container and add warm water that will come up to your ankles when you put your feet in.
- Find a comfy spot to do the Epsom salt foot soak because you need to do it for at least 30 minutes. It is best to soak while you are watching TV.
- Soak your feet for 30 – 45 minutes every night. Repeat it a few times a week. It helps to allow your body time to get rid of the toxins and fully absorb the magnesium.
- In this process the salt will have worked its way into the dead skin cells. It also loosens them up and provides an opportunity for easy removal.
- Remove your feet from salt water and wrap them in a clean towel. Let it dry and you may even see dead skin cells falling off your feet after you have patted them dry. Resist the urge to begin exfoliating with a pumice stone or file. Let it dry and rested for a few minutes.
- Don’t forget to exfoliate around your toes and the backs of your heels where dead skin may hide.
- Soak exfoliated feet in warm water and then pat dry with a towel to get smooth feet.
- Slather feet with moisturizing lotion and allow drying in the air. If the climate if too cool, then try to wear socks after you moisturize with the lotion.
Magnesium benefits with Epsom salt
Epsom salt helps to provide health benefits. Add to water, when the minerals are rich and are absorbed through your skin. This is the best way to boost your magnesium. Sometimes you should get the magnesium transdermal that can be a good way and is because of it is less affected by the activity in your gut, from things such as stomach acids and is digestive enzymes. The liver and stomach are bypassed more of the magnesium, can go directly into the bloodstream. You need to increase our magnesium that is because of its estimated that 70-80% of Americans are deficient in this mineral. Thus, magnesium gets depleted whenever we are under stress, or have anxiety too. The 20 minutes soak results in increase of individual overall magnesium level in four weeks. Epsom salt increases your magnesium, which is being correspondingly helpful in increasing the level of serotonin in your brain. This is a happy chemical that helps to make you feel good and relaxed.
Epsom salt helps to improve health in numerous ways. The lack of magnesium helps to regulate the activity of more than 300 enzymes in the body. This helps to contribute high blood pressure, hyperactivity, heart problems and other health issues. The sulfate is essential for many biological processes that helps to flush toxins and helps form proteins in joints, brain tissue and mucin proteins.
Epsom salt relaxes and eases stress
Stress drains the body of magnesium that also increases levels of adrenaline. This can dissolve in warm water, Epsom salt absorbs through the skin. This can replenish the level of magnesium in the body. This helps to produce serotonin, a mood elevating chemical within the brain and creates a feeling of calm and relaxation. So, research shows the magnesium and can increase the energy and stamina that helps in encouraging the production of ATP. Thus, the energy packets are made in the cells. The experts are believed that bathing with Epsom salt at least three times a week helps to look better. This also makes you feel better and gain more energy. Magnesium ions help you to relax and reduce irritability by lowering the effects of adrenaline. This can create a relaxed feeling that improves sleep and concentration. This also helps in muscles and nerves to function properly.
Cardiovascular uses with Epsom salt
Epsom salt gives many health benefits. The minerals are easily absorbed by your skin when it is mixed in water. Magnesium is a good way to become it is less affected by the activity in yogurt. It helps for stomach acids and digestive enzymes. The magnesium goes directly into the bloodstream when the liver and stomach are bypassed.
Do you know the most of us need to increase our magnesium because it is estimated that 70 – 80% of Americans are deficient in this mineral. It gets depleted whenever we are under stress, or have anxiety too.
One study found that a daily fee soaking in the water and Epsom salt solution for 20 minutes increase the overall magnesium level within 4 weeks.
Epsom salt increases the magnesium level in our body. It helps to improve circulation in the cardiovascular system. The elasticity of arteries is lowering your inflammation with this. It gives lower blood pressure and reduces the risk of blood clots, the accumulation of plaque and lessens any damage that may happen.
More benefits of Epsom salt
- Eliminates odors
- Flush out toxins
- Treats foot fungus
- Increase and absorb magnesium
- Helps to regulate blood sugar
- Reduce stress and anxiety
- Relief from muscle aches, pain and cramping.