Many women have the problem of fat gaining in hips and thighs. Exercise and healthy diet can decrease the fat. Even small changes in our environment like the way we eat, how much we sleep and exercise, all these play a major role in the amount of fat we accumulate. Women who could store fat in their hips and thighs tend to give birth and feed a baby during a drought; the body needs as much as 1,000 extra calories a day. People think that it is difficult to lose fat from the hips and thighs. Working on those muscles more and more will help to reduce fat from the hips and thighs.
A balanced diet, plenty of water and regular exercise will provide an effective way to minimize your hips. Losing fat all over your body helps you to lose weight in your hips. Eating healthier food throughout the day will make you maintain a fit body. Lose fat from hips and thighs will attack from 2 angles, i.e., diet and exercise. Reduce the caloric and fat intake for weight loss. Fatty food contains more calories, sodium, and fat. Eat right food that produces lean protein, whole grains and low or no fat dairy products, that provides your body with nutrients and fewer calories than processed. Here you have some tips to lose fat from the hips and thighs.
How to tone or slim your hips and thighs
Dietary changes to reduce fat in thighs and hips
- Use vegetable based and olive oil for cooking. Cut down or limit intake of ghee, butter, cheese, paneer and margarine.
- Take only skimmed milk and curd as it can reduce your fat.
- Increase your fiber content food like cereals, oats, broken wheat, brown rice, brown breads, fruits with skin and green vegetables.
- Take 2 teaspoons of tripala churn, along with ginger water that is an excellent way to help your liver that break down fats speedily and effectively.
- Take very light dinners that a plate full of salad made out of veggies, sprouts, fruits along with soups that will help. Fill in with a very small portion of brown rice or daliya. Have a fiber and protein rich dinner that can go low on carbs. Eat dinner around 7:30 pm and have a small walk.
- Consume as much water as you can and eat different varieties of melons for better results.
- Eat white meat that contains protein, amino acid, and iron. And is easily digestible.
- Try to avoid carbonated drinks that can bloat the abdomen as they are rich in sugar.
- Physical activity can be possible by doing targeted exercises to work on the area where you want to eliminate excess fat at least three times a week.
- Avoid eating potatoes, white rice, sago pasta and other products that are made of refined flours.
- Give up all the fried foods like fries, pakodas, Samosa, fried momos, chips, and other fried snacks.
- If you are non vegetarian you can enjoy eating fish. Eat fish up to 4 times a week by baking it. But don’t grill or fry it. Egg white for your breakfast is also a good idea.
- Cut the intake of wheat and extra cards that will end of on hips and thighs. Include other cereals like jowar, bajra, and mix these flours with horse gram flour and soya flour.
- Follow a balanced diet that is rich in fruits and vegetables that are rich in vitamins and minerals. They are low in calories.
- Drink plenty of water that is at least two liters a day, in order to help the body get rid of excess toxins.
- Reduce your consumption of sweets.
- Avoid junk foods that are rich in calories.
Exercises to lose hip and thigh fat
- Walking is the best exercise for your hips and thighs. Walk up to 4 km per day will make your goal closer and closer.
- If you don’t find the results, then increase the distance by a km. Ensure your diet that you are following.
- Lunges and squats will help you to check your posture while you do these exercises.
- Running and jogging, hiking, trekking will help you to decrease fat at thighs and hips.
Home remedies to reduce hips and thigh fat
Coconut oil is the best home remedy to reduce hips and thigh fat
Coconut oil helps to lose extra fat from the body. This includes your thighs and hips that are at medium chain fatty acids. Coconut oil gets absorbed directly into the cell membranes and can convert stored fat into energy. Coconut oil improves your metabolism and can reduce hunger cravings. Take some coconut oil and massage them on the thighs and hips. Massage for about 10 minutes two times a day. You can also use some extra virgin coconut oil for cooking in order to prevent excess fat in the thighs and hips.
Coffee powder to improve blood circulation
Coffee is rich in caffeine and antioxidant. This can tighten and smoothen the skin tone, but too much causes health issues. Coffee helps to promote blood circulation and can reduce the accumulated fat. This acts a good scrub they can be used to scrub muscles around the thighs and hips. Take a tablespoon of coffee, which is left after brewing it. Take that leftover brewed coffee and add a little amount of honey into it. Prepare them a paste and apply it on your hips and thighs. Let it dry naturally and then scrub with your wet hands. This helps to reduce excess fat and improves your blood circulation. Repeat this process for 2– 3 times a week for better results.
Drink plenty of water to remove toxins
Water helps to keep you hydrated and can convert fat into energy. This keeps you metabolized and protects you from harmful toxins. Drink at least 8 – 10 glasses of water in a day that helps to flush out toxins from the body. You can add a little amount of lemon and honey, into to reduce fat. Include fruits and vegetables that are rich in water content as they can protect you from dehydration.
Best ways to remove excess fat in body with yoga
Yoga is the best exercise to remove excess fat in the body that too mostly on the hips and thighs. Yoga helps to increase body fitness, strength, and flexibility of the body. This also helps to keep yourself calm and reduces stress. Perform Surya Namaskar that makes your entire body fit, including with thighs and hips. This helps to reduce excess fat in the body.
Apple cider vinegar reduces body fat
Apple cider vinegar helps to reduce fat and also helps to prevent the accumulation of body fat. Apple cider vinegar is rich in magnesium, potassium, and calcium that helps to flush out toxins from the body and prevents water retention. Take 3 parts of ACV and mix it in one part of coconut oil. A massage with this solution for about 10 minutes and leave it on your skin for 30 minutes. Wash it off with water. Repeat this remedy for about 2 times a day.