Good skin care, including sun protection and gentle cleansing can keep your skin healthy and glowing for years to come. When do you go for a facial? Obviously not every week unless you are a celebrity. Pamper yourself with the basics. So when you actually go for a facial to pamper yourself, then you deserve to know the best facials to choose from what it does for your skin. Good skin care and hardly lifestyle choices can help delay the natural aging process and prevent various skin problems. That is why this list of the best facial masks has been put together to ensure that you choose wisely.
You spend lots of money at an expensive parlor for that really great facial treatment that promises to give you soft, younger looking skin and you leave feeling refreshed but after a few days you wonder if it actually helped. Every kind of facial is for a special purpose. You can choose the facial that suits your needs and of course, your budget. Here is a list of the top facials that are available as options to you in any average beauty parlor.
Top best facials
Facials make you feel good about yourself. Facials may claim to rejuvenate your skin by getting rid of dead skin cells and deep clean pores. It improves the texture and appearance of your skin, moisturize your complexion, and tighten your pores, thus making the skin appear firm, bright, and young.
Gold facial is a facial treatment that can be availed at any reputed spa or beauty salon. Gold facial basically makes use of gold in various proportions and compositions like gold dust, gold cream, gold foil and finally melts it with heat. It includes the application of 24 carat gold foil mask which inturn, helps your skin to reap a number of benefits. It has three main benefits from its 3 varieties of the best facial masks; anti aging, repining sun damage, and skin whitening.
Gold facials are of two types, that include 24 carat gold collagen facial and 24 carat gold leaf facial. Gold facial kit consists of gold foil with saffron, sandalwood, turmeric, honey, aloe vera and wheat germ oil.
You will get best benefits only when you go and get gold facial done at a parlor under expert care. If you want to do it yourself at home, you must invest in a good quality gold facial kit from a well-known brand. The procedure is as follows.
- Cleanse: First cleans your face with the gold facial cleanser.
- Exfoliate: Scrub your face gently with upward motions with the gold facial scrub.
- Massage: Use the gold massage cream that your skin absorbs the goodness as you rub the cream into the layers of your skin.
- Applying mask: Apply the gold mask on your skin and wait for it to dry. Clean the mask softly in due course.
- Moisturize: Apply cold compress and follow up with the gold facial moisturizer to end your gold facial session.
Gold facial benefits
- It rejuvenates your skin and activates the process of cell renewal.
- It reduces wrinkles, fine lines, eliminate toxins, and brightens up the skin.
- It prevents blemishes, acnes, anti-aging properties.
- It improves skin elasticity, blood circulation and suits for dry and oily skin type.
Most popular facial that makes use of a jeweler component is pearl powder. Pearl facials are known to be quite suitable for oily skin types. It is supposed to give you flawless complexion those ages gracefully or preferably doesn’t age at all. It is better for sensitive skin types to avoid pearl facial as pearl powder. Pearl powder is for radiance so you can try this as one of the best skin treatments for glowing skin.
If you want to go for a homemade pearl facial, you need to buy pure pearl powder and cream.
- Cleanser: Clean your face with a mild cleanser. You may use a cotton ball dipped in raw milk or use besan and milk mixture for washing your face. You must add a zest of pearl powder to the recipe you use for skin cleansing.
- Exfoliation: Make a paste of pearl powder in water/rose water. If you have dry skin, add a few drops of olive oil. Massage your face with this face. The small particles would gently scrub the skin. Massage gently for 5 minutes and leave for another 5 minutes then, rinse with water.
- Mask & skin massage: Prepare a mask to fulfill your skin needs. If you want an anti-ageing pack, mix egg with honey. Add lemon juice and a spoon of pearl powder. Apply this paste on your face. In order to remove blemishes and spots, mix 2 spoons of pearl powder and fresh cream made from whole milk. Leave it until it dry and then rinse with trepid water.
- Toner: You should not forget to use a toner of your own choice.
Pearl facial benefits
- It brightens the skin by removing tan and nourishes the skin and removes wrinkles.
- It keeps away fine line and anti-ageing properties.
- It makes skin glow, soft, smooth, and supple.
This is the best facial for you if you have oily skin. It makes use of different fruit extracts like papaya, pineapple, strawberries etc., that helps hydrate you skin and keeps it supple. The best part about this facial is that it uses totally herbal products that are why its popularity is a part of the ‘close to nature’ fad that is hot these days.
Fruits not only add physical strength to life, but also fresh fruit make perfect face masks because they contain a large quantity of fruit acids, vitamins and enzymes and when applied to the skin have a powerful exfoliating cause that leaves the skin feeling soft, smooth and gleaming.
If you want your facial at home you need to follow these steps.
- Cleansing: Wash the face with a mild soap or cold raw milk in a cotton ball to wipe off all impurities. After cleansing, wash the face with lukewarm water.
- Exfoliating: Take 1 tablespoon of oatmeal and 1 tablespoon of lemon peel powder. Mix them together and prepare a paste by adding a bit of rose water. Apply t his paste on your face and neck. Massage for 2-5 minutes using the scrub and then wash off with lukewarm water.
- Lightening: Lightening skin tone with some honey. Rub honey on your skin to help it lighten a bit. And then dip a clean towel in hot water and wrap over water and keep it on your face. This will open the pores on your skin.
- Fruit facial mask: Take a ripe tomato and mash it into a paste. Add some drops of lemon and keep this mixture in refrigerator for 20-30 minutes. Add a teaspoon of honey to it. Apply this mixture on your face and neck. Leave it for 15 minutes and rinse with water.
- Nourish and moisturize: Take a cucumber and make a paste of it. Apply this paste over the face and neck. Leave it for 10 minutes and rinse off with cold water.
Fruit facial benefits
- It rejuvenates and hydrating your skin
- It devoid harmful chemicals, perfumes, preservatives.
- It gives a quenched look, helps to loosen the packed layers of dead skin on your face.
Diamonds are a girl’s best friend and so are diamond facials. Diamond facial suits best the dull and dry skin. It also offers effective results on the aging skin. Well known brands use skin-friendly ingredients that does not pose any threat to your skin. Even sensitive skin can reap the benefits of diamond facial.
- Diamond scrub: It is known to contain diamond ash in combination with natural components, such as flower extracts, essential oils, and walnuts. Scrub your face with the diamond scrub to remove dead cells.
- Diamond detoxifying lotion:It soothes, cleanses, and softens the skin.
- Diamond massage gel:It has anti-aging properties. It tightens the facial skin, reduces fine lines, and prevents skin aging.
- Diamond face mask: It effectively treats discolored and tanned facial skin. It instantly treats blemishes and add’s glow to your skin.
Diamond facial benefits
- This new innovation in facials is the best facial mask for exfoliation and rejuvenation.
- It removes the dead skin cells from your face and neck region, giving you a youthful glow that sure lasts.
- This luxurious treatment smoothes out wrinkles to make you look younger.