Headache is a common problem that hit everyone. It’s very normal to get a headache and it’s nothing serious about a headache. But to concentrate on life with patience and peace by having a headache is really troublesome. What can be done at home to get relief from headache? If you are just taking tablets containing aspirin, then I would not recommend you to do so. Because there are natural homemade remedies.
Home remedies for headache
Apple cider vinegar for headache
Apple cider vinegar is best to relieve from scurvy to hay fever. This is the best ailment to fall in between. This helps to prove its effectiveness in treating certain illness. Thus, the clout lies in the reports of the people throughout the centuries that are benefiting from it. Thus, you come down with a throbbing headache.
How to use it?
Take ½ cup of ACV, 3 cups of boiling water and 1 cup of fresh cool water. Fill the bowl with boiling water. Place a towel over your head by draping over the bowl, trapping the steam and hold your face over it. Make sure that your face isn’t so close that gets burned by the steam. Leave it for about 5 – 10 minutes. Rinse your face that starts to cool down, by breathing it in and out deeply with a whole time. You should pat your face dry. Go and drink a glass of cool water.
Ginger to relive from headache pain
Ginger is an old age solution to many things. Ginger can give relief to headache by reducing the inflammation in head’s blood vessels.
How to use?
- Take equal amount of lemon juice and ginger juice and mix it. Whenever you have a headache, try this two times a day.
- Instead of the present days stuffs likes Vicks the best home remedy is to make a paste out of dry ginger powder (sonth) and mix it with water and apply on your forehead.
- Take a pot with a big mouth and boil water in that. It can also be a vessel of a big mouth. When water boils, add raw ginger in water and when it’s boiled the vapor comes out. Just inhale it. It’s a best homemade remedy to get quick relief from headache.
Basil leaves to treat headache
Basil leaves are very much useful when it comes to headache. It can help to relax the muscles and thus can give relief to even severe headaches. It calms down the severity of headache.
- Take a handful of basil leaves and boil it till the essence gets mixed with the water and add a teaspoon of honey in it and drink this.
- After boiling the basil leaves you can also try steaming with it.
- Take some fresh basil leaves and crush it using your hand and apply it on the forehead. This will give relief to headache.
- Early morning chews some basil leaves and drink hot water. It will give relaxation from the headache caused by stress.
Cayenne for headache
Cayenne is best to treat natural home remedies to treat pain and inflammation. The secret behind is success with the ingredient called capsaicin, which inhibits something in your body. This is the most important element in pain perception called substance. This makes us feel pain and the capsaicin depletes it. It supports and is typically used for nasal passages, a significant decrease in headaches and is thanks to capsaicin.
How to use it?
Take ½ teaspoon of cayenne powder, 4 ounces of warm water and cotton swabs. You can dilute a ½ teaspoon of cayenne powder in 4 ounces of warm water. Soak a cotton swab in the solution and stir them around. This can make sure to be covered with the powder that can sometime sink to the bottom. Gently massage it to the inside of each nostril until you can feel the heat. You can use with a bit unpleasant at first, but take the burning sensation as a sign that works well. This helps to subsides, your headache that will hopefully be wiped out and is very least good than before.
Fresh mint to get rid of headache
To cure headache mint juice is considered to be the best component.
- Take a handful of fresh mint leaves and crush it using your hand and apply the juice on the area of the forehead.
- You can also do like to put some coriander leaves and mint leaves along with some black pepper in mixer and take a piece of cotton cloth or a handkerchief will do better. Now put all these things mixed in the mixer to the handkerchief and wrap it up and compress it on your forehead so you will feel good relaxation from the headache.
Give a good press for instant relief
Giving a good press to head, it’s always the best and quick way to get relief from the headache. It will relax the muscles and thus reduce the pain.
Lavender oil for headache
Aromatherapy is an effective step in getting quick relief from headache. Even Migraine can be thrown out with aromatherapy, its scientifically researched result.
How to use?
Take a small amount of lavender oil and inhale the aroma and apply the rest on the forehead. This will give you a fresh feeling and you will forget your headache soon.
Peppermint oil for instant pain relief
Clogging of blood vessels results in the headache and the opening up of the clogged blood vessels can be done with the help of menthol. Peppermint is a good source of menthol. So using peppermint can help you to relive and relax from headache. It’s a natural homemade remedy to get a gentle effect from the hectic headaches.
How to use?
Take a teaspoon of almond oil this you can get easily in the market and mix a drop of olive oil in it and instead of olive oil you can also use the normal water. Now in this mix a half teaspoon of peppermint oil and mix it well. Now use your fingers and apply it in the area of forehead and also try applying on the region of the temples. This will give a soothing effect from headache. Instead of this mixture you can simply use fresh peppermint leaves alone to get rid of headache. Crush some fresh peppermint and put that on your forehead. This will also give you good relief and much easy to do.
Now you can go with these simple and naturally available homemade remedies to get relief from your severe headache.