The eyebrow shaping tip will make your face look different and beautiful. Eyebrows can change the entire way of your face looks. Thus, the best way to shape of the eyebrows and their natural appearance will accomplish when shaping your brows. First, you should pencil thin or else overly bushy eyebrows to get exact shape that can be distracting. The shape of eyebrows affects the appearance of the eyes. The overall appearance of the eye area can be defined by the arch, length, and thickness of the eyebrow. Here, you follow the steps on how to do eyebrow threading? Eyebrow threading process for perfect shape.
First, find your eyebrow shape
It’s time to find your natural eyebrow shape. Here, you have face shapes and eye brow shapes in the below chart. This is to identify particularly with eyebrow shapes that suits you best.
Once you find your eyebrow shape, use it as a guide for maintaining your eyebrows. You should have a great brow that it follows your natural shape. This is when you get your eyebrows groomed. But don’t try to change your shape because that your eyebrows can look strange and out of place. Find natural arch, with the help of a thread. Then corresponds to where your natural arch is, while we refer to where your eyebrows which should begin and end. The essential for well maintained and natural brows. Then, decide to which process, you are going to opt either waxing or threading. Be careful if you want to pluck your eyebrows on your own. There will be damage to your brow or skin or change according to face shapes.
Threading your eyebrows
You should be carefully thread your eyebrow to remove that is originated. A thin cotton thread is used to remove hair. The process is similar to tweezing, except only when the multiple hairs can be removed at one time. This is the most precise method of hair removal and will not irritate your skin. Thus, threading is a widely available across the country and is an easy process.
Tired of clumsy plucking with tweezers or damaging the skin, which is harmful around your eye is the one way. Using a piece of thread to remove the hair from your eyebrows is another best way. All you need to take a length of thread.
Steps to be followed for threading
- First, you should collect all the required ingredients that you need for threading. Take a piece of thread, draw in your desired eyebrow shape with a pencil, ice or cold water in order to numb the area after threading.
- Tie both the ends of a long thread together to form a circle. Snip off any extra thread over the brow beyond the knot in the thread.
- Then hold the two sections in two hands. Hold the section of knot thread in one hand and then hold the other one section in the opposite hand.
- Twist the hand without the knot and try for 5 – 6 times. Then, you should hold the other section of the thread tightly to avoid knots. It shows you an infinity or an hourglass shape.
- Practice by opening one hand, while closing the other at the same time. The twisting thread in the middle is what will remove the hair. So, practicing the scissor motion will help you to follow this step very easily.
- Hold your hands so that your fingers are facing away from your face. Then, position them over one eyebrow to get the perfect shape.
- Place the triangle of the thread in the direction of the hair you want to pluck is within the thread. You should be threading against the direction the hair grows. You should move from the point of the triangle opposite the direction of the hair grows. This makes your skin to grow your hair again slowly.
- You just close the hand by controlling the triangle around the hair, as you can open the other hand. You have to make sure that the thread is still touching the skin. Quickly make the opposite motion just like scissors. So, the hair should be pulled out without causing pain. Of course you may experience some pain but not unbearable pain.
- Keep practicing with the thread that takes a little practice to handle and is able to do it well
- Cut down the extra long hairs with the help of scissors. This gives you perfect eyebrow shape
- After threading apply a moisturizer or an ice cube to avoid burning sensation of the skin around eyes.
Advantages and benefits of eyebrow threading
The benefits of eyebrow threading it to remove extra hair near the eyebrow that make you look beautiful. This process is highly recommended and gives a profession with makeup.
- The best advantage of threading over eyebrow waxing and tweezing is it gives a better eyebrow shape. This helps to define a particular eyebrow shape by threading. Threading removes brow hairs that are along with the straight line. Thus the area, you need for straight lines can be removed by threading. Tweezing is too tough to remove a single hair often makes people to overdo it unknowingly.
- The eyebrow threading benefits are gentle with a skin complexion and are used to peel off the skin with a rip off the eyebrows. Thus, threading does not stretch the skin and remain your younger looking skin elasticity. The hair is removed without touching your skin and is off less pain compared to tweezing and waxing.
- No chemicals are used in the process of eyebrow threading, which is the natural process of hair removal. Thus, it is not harmful to your sensitive skin too.
- Threading process saves your time compared to tweezing. Threading won’t take even not more than hardly 15 minutes, which is less compared to others. For instance, you have to tweeze a bushy eyebrow; you are bound to spend more time. Waxing too takes more time when compared to threading.
- Threading is of low cost compared to waxing and tweezing. There are no chemicals and is not expensive. Thus, don’t get afraid of any skin rashes too.
- Most of the dermatologists are advised to go for eyebrow threading instead of using chemicals. The medications for eyebrow removal are not so good for health. The dermatologists advised people with acne and acne medication like acutance, tropical, retinoid creams to use eyebrow threading only.