Bhel Puri is a common chat made up of hot puffed rice and vegetables like tomato,potato,cucumber,onion. Bhel Puri is a delicious snack in a simple form.
- 1 cup of puffed rice
- 100gm roasted Bengal gram
- 100gm boiled potato
- Coriander leaves
- Lemon juice 1 table spoon
- Chat masala 1 table spoon
- Pinch of turmeric powder
- 100gm of peanuts
- 2 table spoons of chopped cucumber
- 1medium sized chopped onion
- 1 table spoon of salt
- 1 table spoon of finely chopped tomato
Step 1: Take a bowl and add the puffed rice, Bengal gram, peanuts, chopped cucumber, boiled potato, chopped onion, chopped tomato, salt, chat masala, lemon juice, turmeric powder.
Step 2: Mix the contents in the bowl.
Step 3: Garnish with the coriander leaves.
Note: You can also add dry fruits like almonds, dried grapes, pista for nutritional value to your dish