Chicken kebab is made of chunks/wedge of chicken, marinated in unique. Easy in preparation, it the most flavored and aromatic appetizer. Kinds enjoy this food. Try this at home and serve for this weekend.
- Chicken 500grms
- Curd 2tb-spoons
- Cornflour 4tb-spoons
- Black pepper powder 1 ½ t-spoon
- Ghee 3cups
- Ginger paste 1tb-spoon
- Green chillie paste 1tb-spoon
- Vinegar 2 tb-spoons
- Garlic paste 1tb-spoon
- Salt to taste
- Coriander and min leaves.
Method of making
- Clean the chicken thoroughly and make them into medium size chunks.
- Marinate with salt,vinegar and black pepper for about 10-15 mins.
- Dilute the cornflour in a cup of water.
- Add this cornflour mixture, ginger, garlic and green chilles paste, mix it well.
- Add one tb-spoon of ghee, cover and refrigerate for 10-15 mins.
- Add the remaining ghee into the pan.
- Now, add the chicken pieces then make it to high flame.
- Fry until the pieces turn into golden brown in color.
- Make sure that all the pieces are done.
- Once if done take all the pieces into the plate.
- And garnish with the fresh coriander and mint leaves.