Kulfi is a frozen dessert from the india, it is often described as the traditional indian ice cream. It brings the instant relief during the summer.You can make different flavours of kulfi, and this is an innovative way of making your kids eating nuts. Try this kulfi and feel the creamy and mild cardamom flavor of it.
- Evaporated milk – 3 cups
- White bread – 1 slice
- Condensed milk – 1can
- Cardamom – ½ t-spoons
- Pistachio nuts(crushed)- 2-3 tb-spoons
- Take the bread slice, and remove the bread crust from all the four sides and crumble it up.
- Once it is into small pieces, add milk into it.
- Let the milk stand in it for 2-3mins so that it gets softend.
- Add a pinch of saffron.
- 2-3 tb-spoons of Pistachio nuts (crushed).
- Now add the condensed milk (as condensed milk contains sugar so we don’t need to add any sugar).
- Add ½ t-spoon of cardamom powder.
- And blend it all together.
- Now you can put it in the containers you like and cover it with the sliver foil.
- And let it be freezed for 5-6 hours/over night.
- The next morning/after 5-6 hours you can see your kulfi ready.