Fenugreek or Methi is widely used in Indian kitchens for various culinary purposes. It is a great alternative for skin and hair products. Methi seeds contain vitamin A, B6, and C. It also contains iron, magnesium, calcium, and potassium. The fenugreek seeds also contain dietary fiber and protein. 100gms of Methi seeds contain 323 calories and zero fat.
Fenugreek is useful for your hair and skin. Just soak some Methi seeds in water and leave it overnight. In the morning, drink that water, it gives hair growth, weight loss, pimples, grey hair, dandruff, skin shine, and lip cracks.
Methi or fenugreek is widely used in cooking to add a distinct flavor in various dishes. It works better for hair and skin because of oestrogen properties, which is called as diosgenin. Methi seeds are strong flavor and are bitter in taste. Follow these natural home remedies with fenugreek seeds to stop hair fall.
How to use fenugreek seeds for hair
Fenugreek seeds for hair care
Methi seeds help to control hair fall, dandruff and it helps to reverse baldness and hair thinning. Your diet is directly on your hair that is in the form of a paste. Fenugreek is the ultimate solution for all your hair related problems. They contain protein and nicotinic acid, which is a great source for hair growth. It contains large amounts of lecithin, which makes our hair healthy and strong. It helps to keep the scalp cool and treats a variety of scalp issues. It is effective against hair fall and provides strength from the roots.
Fenugreek treats to controls dandruff
Dandruff is a common hair ailment to treat dandruff. It works effectively against a dry scalp and dermatitis.
- Take 2 tablespoons of Methi seeds and soak them in water overnight. In the morning grind it into a fine paste. Apply this paste on your scalp and leave it for 30 minutes.
- Grind one tablespoon of Methi seeds and mix them with warm oil. Let it cool and leave it for about 2 hours. Shampoo your hair thoroughly to remove all traces of the paste.
- Soak the Methi seeds overnight and grind them with curd. Apply it on scalp and leave it for 1 hour. Rinse it off with water.
Hair loss treatment with fenugreek seeds
Methi strengthens the hair from the roots and treating follicular problems. It contains protein enriched diets to encourage diminished hair loss. High concentration of protein effects on balding hair. The lecithin in Methi helps in strengthening dry and damaged hair. It helps in moisturizing the hair and bringing back the luster and bounce.
- Soak Methi in water for some time and prepare it into paste. Apply coconut oil to hair and then apply the paste on your scalp. Leave it to absorb the mask for at least an hour before washing it.
- You can also mix powdered Methi seeds with coconut oil to form a paste. Massage the paste on your hair that will result within 2 – 3 weeks of application. This helps to prevent hair loss and reduces dandruff.
How to use fenugreek seeds for hair conditioning
Fenugreek seeds contain lecithin, an emulsifying substance.
- Soak the fenugreek seeds in boiling water and leave them overnight. Grind them into a paste and apply the paste on your scalp and roots. Leave it for some time, but don’t wait till it is completely dry, it may take 30 minutes. Rinse it off with water.
- Grind fenugreek seeds with shoe flower that will help to condition your hair and cool the scalp.
- Prepare an herbal tonic using Methi seeds by boiling seeds. Soak them completely in coconut oil overnight. Strain the oil and massage this oil thrice a week to get shiny lustrous hair. It helps to reduce hair fall.
Methi hair packs to repair damaged hair
Soak fenugreek seeds in water and prepare a paste. Its natural moisturizing and conditioning properties nourishes the hair follicles. Thus, it helps to repair damaged hair.
How to use fenugreek hair pack to reverse baldness
It is the most popular remedy to reverse baldness. Fenugreek contains hormone antecedents that enhance the hair growth. It helps to strengthen and rebuilding hair follicles. Mix the fenugreek powder with coconut oil and massage your scalp with this oil. Repeat it twice a week to notice hair growth.
Best hair packs with fenugreek for premature greying
Fenugreek seeds help to prevent premature graying hair. Boil a handful of fenugreek seeds with coconut oil and give your hair a hot oil massage. Leave it overnight and in the morning wash it off with water.
Fenugreek seeds for hair add shine
Fenugreek is rich in lecithin, which nothing but an emulsifying substance. The fenugreek seeds that help to make your hair look shiny and glossy. This can be prepared by taking 2 tablespoons of fenugreek seeds and 1 cup of water. Soak the fenugreek seeds in boiling water and leave it overnight. In the morning, the fenugreek seeds become slimy to touch. Grind them into smooth paste. Apply this paste on your scalp and hair roots. Leave it for about 30 minutes and then rinse it off. As the seeds are soaked and then, they are to be produced with a slippery substance that gives a shine to your hair. The lecithin present in fenugreek seeds helps to nourish and strengthen the hair follicles. This also helps to treat sensitive scalp.
Fenugreek seeds and coconut oil mask for hair growth
Fenugreek is rich in Nicotinic acid that helps in hair growth. Take three teaspoons of dried methi seeds powder and mix in one teaspoon of coconut oil. You can also add a handful of curry leaves into it. Mix them well and blend the mixture. Gently massage the smooth paste on your scalp. Leave it for about an hour. This helps to strengthen the hair shaft the helps in hair growth.
Fenugreek seeds treat dry scalp
The fenugreek seeds are excellent source to get rid of dry hair and dry scalp. Fenugreek seeds can help to get moisturized and conditioning properties. This helps to keep your hair and scalp well hydrated. Fenugreek seeds can repair damaged hair with the help of dry scalp. Regularly use fenugreek powder and is healthy to get shiny hair that can grow well. This helps to reach out dry scalp with damaged hair.