Eyes are sensitive part which can easily undergo fatigue. Sleep can cause difficulty in concentration and ability to remembering. This happens due to lack of sleep, over stress, dust, dirt. This finally leads to wrinkles, puffiness, scaling, etc., whatever may be the reason but have to protect ourselves from that situations. Here we have various tips for protecting eyes from different situation.
Cucumber slices: Smash the cucumber slices and apply its juice to darken areas of the eye, with a cotton pad, or you can also apply tomato pulp with lime juice and turmeric with gram flour in it. Keep it for about 45-50 min and wash it off.
Massage: Regular massage to the eyes using almond, Vitamin E or olive oil for 10 to 20 min, also gives eyes relaxation and helps to prevent dark circles. You can massage your eyes weekly once.
Green tea bags: Rinse the tea bags in cold water and apply it over darken areas of eyes for about 15-20 mins. It helps to appear eyes healthier, bright and free from inflammation.
Potato: Grate a raw potato in a cloth and place it on the eyes. Then relax for 10 mins for the relief from puffy eyes.
Cotton treatment: Dip a cotton wool in cold milk and place it on the eyes for 10 mins. Relieves great from strained and reddish eyes.
Vitamin E: Apply vitamin E oil around the eyes to get rid of dark circles.
Deep sunken eyes
Almond & honey: Mix equal amount of almond oil and honey and apply a few drops on black circles for 2 weeks. Both wrinkles and black circles are cured.
Honey: Apply 3-4 drops of honey on the eyelids and the darkened areas, massage them gently. Repeat it every day and you will notice diminishing of wrinkles under your eyes.
For fresh eyes
Amla treatment: Soak amla overnight in water and use this water the next morning to wash the eyes.
Cotton treatment: Soak cotton in lukewarm milk and cover eyes with it for 15 min.
Food precautions: Do not take oils, spices, tea and other hot products.
Healthy diet: Consuming tomatoes and carrots regularly makes eyes healthy and fit.
Fruits: Eat plenty of fruits and vegetables like carrots, drumstick, spinach, papaya and mangoes. All these are rich in beta carotene, which helps to have healthy eyes.
Fish foods: Sea foods such as salmon and sardines rich in omega fatty oils also helpful in increasing blood circulation of the blood vessels of the eyes.
Vegetables: Spinach, broccoli, bruccels sprouts, sweet potatoes also helpful for eyes especially.
Less make up
Avoid old expired cosmetics, especially check thoroughly when it comes to eyes. Less hydrated, make up is preferable.
Hydrate your body
Drinking water helps the eyes from puffiness so it also ejects waste from the face, so its better to hydrate the body whenever eyes seems to be tired and droopy.
Ice reduces oil production from skin pores, redness & swelling of acne, puffiness under the eye and improves circulation in the skin.
Daily exercise helps to keep body fit and also helps in circulation, which leads to get enough supply of oxygen to the eyes. This helps to keep eyes healthier.
Good sleep prevents many distractions caused to the eyes. So every person should have enough sleep at least 8 hours a day helpful for better and healthier eyes.
Sharing makeup kits with friends
Avoid this type of tendency for occurring any disturbances for the eyes such as mascaras.
Change liquid of your lenses and goes for proper treatment if you have any infection in your eyes. Apply lenses carefully. Put lenses in a cold place and don’t let your lenses dry. If they cause irritation in your eyes, put off them and get a checkup from your doctor.
Avoid using normal moisturizers around eyes
Normal creams / lotions are not used for an eye as we use for facial and other body parts. Because as skin around eyes don’t have oily glands that have to go for any cream of good quality. By using these precautions one should control the activities which leads to distracting of eyes and the surrounding area. By these tips one should control the deeds effecting the skin and eyes. These tips are more beneficial to all as they are easily available and can follow easily.
Tips to protect your eyes
- Protect your eye with healthy eyes. Find out the area of higher risk to cure eye diseases. The traits of eyes increases your risk for sight threatening eye diseases. You have to examine your eyes regularly that is because of early diagnosis that can limit any vision loss. This helps to preserve your eyesight.
- Regular diabetes check and high blood pressure. The untreated and diseases can cause eye problems. Diabetes and high blood pressure leads to vision loss from diabetic retinopathy and macular degeneration and eye strokes.
- Change in your vision the immediately you can consult your eye doctor. Be alert and notice the change in your vision. These are signs to look for double vision, hazy vision and is difficult to see in low light conditions. The symptoms are eye problems that includes red eyes, swelling, frequent flashes of light eye pain and floaters.
- Continue regular exercises like walking that helps to reduce the risk of age related muscular degeneration for up to 70 percent. Protect your eyes from harmful Sun light when you are going to outdoors during daytime. It is better to wear sunglasses that shield your eyes with 100 percent of the sun’s ultraviolet rays. This helps to reduce your risk of cataracts, pinguecula and some other eye problems.
- Eat best healthy and balanced diet that are rich in antioxidant and helps to reduce the risk of cataracts. Thus, the antioxidants with eating a diet with colorful or dark green vegetables with fruits. Include omega – 3 fatty acids that helps to reduce the risks of developing muscular degeneration. So, it is better to consider supplements that are rich in eye vitamins. Make sure to get adequate amounts of nutrients and you can keep in your eyes healthy.
- Consult your doctor for every two years due to find out eye problems. It includes dilating your pupils that can be determined for your risk of major eye diseases like diabetic retinopathy, which has no signs of eye problems. This helps to ensure that your prescription of eyeglasses or contact lenses is up to date.
- Stop smoking for healthy eyes and good health. People who smoke are at greater risk and develop to related macular degeneration, cataracts, uveitis and other eye problems.