The eye is the most sensitive and beautiful part of our body. The eye needs lot of care and attention, if you neglect them reflect insight, irritation, dark circles, wrinkles, under eye bags etc. The eyes are the among the first parts of our body to betray our age. The eyes give lots of trouble like dark circles, puffy eyes, wrinkles. By following the below mentioned tips you will achieve beautiful and bright eyes.
Nowadays, most of people are facing a lot of problems as they are spending most of their time on computers, mobiles, TV’s etc. So just take care of eyes, which help you to live a great life. The eyes are extremely complex sensory organs. About 85% of the total sensory input to our brains originates from our sense of sight, while only the other 15% comes from the other four senses of hearing, smell, touch, and taste.
Here the remedies which help everyone to take care of your eyes and makes your eyes beautiful and healthy.
Potato is very good for eye care. Take fresh rounded slices of potato and put it over your eyes. Let it leave for about 10-15 minutes and then remove it. It helps in keeping your eyes stress free and lustrous.
Cucumber also plays the same role as potato. Keep small round slice of cucumber over your closed eyes. Keep it for 10-15 minutes and then it will relief from eyes pain and stress.
Green vegetables and fruits
Vegetables like tomato, spinach are good for eye care and makes eyes healthy. Fruits that rich in vitamin A are essential for healthy eyes and proper eye sight.
It is a great medicine for the treatment of cataract. Take 9-10 petals of fresh rose, mix it with raspberry leaves, and put this in a glass of water. Leave it for a few hours and then wash off your eyes with it. It gives fast relief to the day long tearing eyes.
Wash your eyes with cold water 3-4 times a day. It is especially when coming from outside. It is also important thing that should never be avoided is intake of fluid like water and freshly prepared fruit juice. Water and fluids have lots of positive effects in keeping eyes and the entire body system healthy and glowing.
Home treatment for eye care
- Apply chilled tea bags or cotton balls to your eyes. They also work in the same way.
- Saturate cotton balls with chilled milk and place them on your eyes. Milk provides relief to your eyes, helps in lightening the color and cleanses the eye area gently.
- Place chilled inverted tea spoons on your eyes.
- Place chilled slices of cucumber or Apple on your eyes and relax for 10-15 minutes. Do this daily and you will see results in a week or two.
- Apply herbal tea (green tea, preferably) on your eye area with cotton balls. This would also clean your eyes.
- Put a thin layer of egg white under your eyes to remove the wrinkles.
- Massage pure coconut oil gently on the area having wrinkles at bed time.
- Pure castor oil prevents formation of wrinkles.
- Rub a slice of pineapple or green apple on your wrinkles.
- Mix turmeric with sugar cane juice and apply to prevent wrinkles and slow aging.
- Mix lemon juice with honey and apply several times a day to fade away wrinkles.
- Slice of potato also works beautifully on puffy eyes.
- Apply warm tea bags on your eyes.
- Cold compresses are good.
- Put a slice of freshly cut fig on your eye bags and see them disappear magically.
Exercises for healthy eyes
- Clean eyes with cold water that effectively work for health and disease free eyes. Fill your mouth with cold water and stay like that for some time. Again clean your eyes with fresh water and take out the water from the mouth.
- Place tea bags over the eyes. This will reduce the inflammation, but also will reduce eye swelling.
- There is a severe pain the eyes by continuous staring for 4-5 hours in front of a computer. At least blink your eyes 5-6 times to give quick relief.
- Sit straight and take a long breath. Rotate your eye balls clockwise and anti-clockwise for 10-15 times.
- Rub your hands together and cover your eyes; the warmth coming from the palm relaxes eye tissues and gives fast relief from pain.